Party Time!

"Come on, Golf Ball," Tennis Ball pleaded.

"No!"

"But why?"

"I already told you!" Golf Ball grumped. "I don't like parties. They're just a waste of time."

"But they can be fun!" Tennis Ball countered. "There's food, music, and lots of other people."

"I don't know if you've noticed, TB, but I'm not exactly the social type," Golf Ball said sarcastically.

"You don't have to actually talk to people!" Tennis Ball sighed. "Look, think about it this way. The competition's stressful, right?"

GB nodded. "That we can agree on."

"Well, parties can help a person relax. Unwind. I know you've been stressed lately, because of Basketball being an 'imposter,' and when BEEP flooded your underground factory with lava, so just... take a break! That's partially what parties are for."

Golf Ball considered this for several seconds. Tennis Ball was afraid he's somehow said something wrong when she finally replied. "Alright. I'll go. But only to see what a party is like!"

"Yay!" TB cheered.

--------------------

Seven o'clock could not have come fast enough for the objects of Goiky. The sun was just beginning to set, and over three quarters of the BFB cast was gathered outside the entrance to Loser's new mansion.

The oversized front doors creaked open, and out stepped a certain yellow cuboid. "LOSER!!" most of the crowd shouted enthusiastically. He waved out to everyone, then opened the doors wider. "Come on in, everyone! It's party time!"

"HOORAY!" They all almost trampled each other in their rush to get inside. It was a miracle that Bubble survived at all.

Objects quickly spread out to explore the mansion. It wasn't ridiculously huge, but it could have held all 64 contestants if everyone had attended. Most people congregated on the first floor, around the food and drinks table, while a bunch of others decided to go check out the second floor. Loser had carefully made sure not to serve any food that was already a contestant.

Despite the size of the mansion, both floors only held a few rooms each. The main entry room doubled as a living room, and that was where the largest amount of food and drinks were held. There were smaller snack stations dotted across the first floor, however. In the back of the living room was a DJ set and a karaoke stage, and there was even a disco ball hanging from the tall ceiling. There was also a fireplace with a roaring fire inside. Connected to the living room was a kitchen where Loser could prepare more food if needed, and down another hallway were a couple of arcade rooms.

The second floor had a couple of bedrooms, but as the mansion wasn't going to exist for more than a day, they were purely decorative. The rest of the second floor consisted of a few smaller rooms designed for people to go to escape the chaos of the party, and they were filled with various board games and card games.

A good chunk of the party was mostly small talk, going between rooms, people catching up with eliminated contestants, and a bit of dancing. But as the night went on, objects got bolder. So I'll skip the boring bit and get to the interesting stuff.

(insert timeskip lol)

--------------------

A couple hours later

Concentrated Yoyleberry juice is different from most other foods made from Yoyleberries, in the sense that it doesn't turn the consumer into metal. Instead, concentrated Yoyleberry juice increases the amount of GABA and slows down your brain cells. It reduces your executive function, your judgement, your decision making. It makes you less inhibited and you're tempted to take more risks than you usually would.