Grey like his eyes

As he smirked down at her, strands of his stunning platinum blonde hair fell onto his face.

She couldn't lie, he was handsome.

With his pale skin like a marble statue, and a face and body chiselled by the God's themselves he was the definition of perfect. His angelic hair always lay neatly on his head; and his soft looking lips always looked so kissable.

But his best feature of all - in her opinion - were his grey, stormy eyes. It was as if battles had taken place inside them, but all had been abandoned. They were conflicted, as if they were at war with him.
But they were so damn perfect.

"You alright? You've zoned out again," he laughed, as she realised he had noticed her analysing his perfect features.

"Oh!" she jumped.

"I'm alright, just trying to work out where you're taking me,"  she smiled.

They continued to walk hand in hand even when nobody was watching, until they reached a restaurant. She didn't look at the name, but it looked expensive.
Very expensive.

"Well, my love, welcome to your first date with Draco Malfoy," he winked at her.
She didn't really want to think about how many girls he had bought here before because she knew it would be a huge number.

"It looks amazing!" Hermione said, in awe, as she saw the clouds moving gently across the bewitched blue sky that was the ceiling of the restaurant.
Small angels ran through them, giggling.

"I'm glad you like it," he smiled.

A genuine smile, as if he really wanted to be there with her. Merlin, this boy was a good actor she thought. He really made it seem as if he actually liked her.

A server sat them down at a corner booth, with pristine white wood tables and grey Parisian-style chairs.

Grey like his eyes.

Everything always seemed to come back to his eyes, she pondered. But she didn't mind it. Hermione wanted to enjoy this date, whether it was real or not.

"Draco?" she said anxiously.
"Yes?" he replied, smirking.
"Thank you,".

She was relaxed now.
They talked for a few minutes, about school work and what they wanted in their futures, and they both realised they were similar in some ways.

For example, Hermione and Draco were both the smartest in a few of their classes. She found out he wanted to be an auror, which was quite ironic when he first said it but she thought he would be rather good at it.

"Good morning, Madame and Sir, I am here to take your orders: what would you like? I can recommend the lobster," the waiter said in a light French accent.

"We'll both have the tomato soup, thanks," Draco politely requested. He ordered us both butterbeers as well. As soon as the waiter left to fulfil our requests, Hermione whispered to Draco.

"How did you know tomato soup and butterbeer were my favourites?"

"Oh, just instinct," he drawled.