Giving My Heart Away Part 13

**Emma's POV**

Jesus Christ my head is killing me. What time is it?

I checked the alarm clock on the bedside table that read 12:30 p.m.

Shit, we were supposed to leave to hours ago!

"GUY'S GET THE FUCK UP WE WERE SUPPOSED TO CHECK OUT OF THIS JOINT AT TEN THIRTY!!"

"What time is it now?" Laureta grumbled."

"TWELVE THIRTY!!"

"AHH SUGARSNAPS" Laureta yelled as she scrambled out of bed, stepping on Kaitlyn in the process.

"We don't have to go so sooonn!" Kaitlyn said grumpily, dragging herself off the bed, hair in all different directions.

Kyra, somehow brushing her teeth and changing her clothes at the same time said,

"You do remember that you have a date with Wyatt at 5 o' clock right?"

Kaitlyn practically flew into the bathroom to freshen up.

There's something missing here... JASON!

"WHERE THE HELL IS JASON?!" I screamed.

Everyone around me looked just as confused and worried as I was.

Daisy's hands were to her temples as she tried to figure out where Jason could be.

"He can't still be at the club can he?" She said.

We all looked at each other with the same look, there wasn't anywhere else he could be.

"Okay I'll go get him while you guys pack up all the stuff and check us out, alright?" I was slipping on my shoes as fast as I could.

"Hurry!" Kaitlyn yelled after me.

And I was out the door in an instant.

***

While riding in cab to the club, I thought of all the places a drunk Jason could have wondered off to. The only thing I could think of was Starbucks for his morning coffee but the closest one from the club is four miles away.

Pleeaassee be heree.

The cab haulted to a complete stop so I quickly paid the driver and raced out and into the club entrance.

"JASON!!... HELLO??... HELLLOOOOO?!?!--"

"HEY! HEY! Keep it down will yuh? Jeez." Said one of the body gaurds coming out of a backroom wearing nothing but boxers.

The fuck.

"Have you seen my friend Jason? The one my friends and I came in with last night?"

He looked confused at first, then realization struck and he smiled a wild smile.

"Oohhh you mean the screamer, haha. He's in here, might need some help walking for a little while, though."

"What do you mean?" I said, not making sense of it.

"Well see for yourself." He said, while opening the door and welcoming me inside.

It was a dimly lit room littered with broken strobe lights and beer bottles, all crowded around a big mattress. There on it was an unconscious, half-naked Jason. He looked extremely sick and shivering.