Giving My Heart Away Part 7

~~Jason's POV~~

"Can I just speak to Jason alone please?"

"Oh I think you lost that right when you cheated on him, dick head." Kaitlyn snapped.

"I think you should leave, it's a miracle I haven't already drop-kicked you in the face, so I wouldn't push it." Emma added.

This is getting out of control. I love them, but I think I should handle this alone.

"Guys give him five minutes." I said, giving Emma and Kaitlyn a pleading look.

"No way!" Emma protested, "how the hell can you possibly want to talk to him?!"

"Just. Five minutes. Please.."

Kaitlyn reluctantly got up and pulled Emma, who gave a sinister stare to Sean.

"I know what it looked like, baby--"

"Don't call me that... Not now."

"... I thought that if Tom said he wanted to come to Fresno with me, that you would change your mind."

"Do you think that was easier than simply talking to me about how you felt, or?"

"No! It was a stupid idea... I just realized that a bit too late. I overreacted and I'm so sorry, J."

"Well apology accepted. But that doesn't take away from the fact that you kissed that slutty ass guy! You went way too far."

"We DIDN'T kiss!! PLEASE trust me!"

"I think trust is out of the question..."

Don't you dare cry Jason, stay strong.

I couldn't help it. Tears just poured down my face. Sean moved towards me.

"Stop." I wasn't gunna let him comfort me.

The door swung open

"ALRIGHT, times up!"

"That wasn't five minutes," Sean said.

"Thats okay, you were just leaving." I said, hoping he wouldn't fight back anymore.

Sean just stood there for a few moments, looking directly into my eyes.

"Jason I love you."

The air left my lungs, my heart skipped a beat.

"WHAT THE HECK YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!" Kaitlyn yelled and Emma pulled him out into the doorway and shut the door.

Finally alone, I started bawling. So much pain was flooding through me.

He loves me?

***

            ~~Emma's POV~~

Fucking finally time to kick this guys ass!

"We're not kicking his ass," Kaitlyn said.

DANG IT.

"You lied to us. You promised us that you would take care of Jason, that you wouldn't hurt him." I said angrily. "How long has it been, Sean?! A month?"

"Not even!" Kaitlyn added. "And what the heck are you talking about 'I love you'? Trust me I believe in love at first sight and all of that, but you just cheated on him. That isn't love."

"I DIDN'T CHEAT ON HIM" Sean shouted.

"Oh yeaahh, Tom just got bitten by a snake on the lip and you had to suck out the poison!" I said sarcastically.

"Okay, I'm not dealing with you guys. I'm gunna give Jason time to clear his head... He'll forgive me soon enough." Sean said looking weary.

Yeah in your dreams.

Once Kaitlyn and I made sure Sean had left the building, we went back to the room. Jason was laying on the bed covering his face with a pillow, whimpering.

"Ahh shit don't get your snot on my sheets!"

"Shut up hoe" a muffled voice escaped from the pillow.

This'll take a while to blow over...

To be continued...