Giving My Heart Away Part 9

*One week later*

    **Kaitlyn's POV**

"Alriiighhhtt I miss you baby!... Yes, only one more week and I'm all yours... Okay. Byeee..."

I could have kept on talking, but Jason walked in and looked a bit awkward. I

didn't want to make him uncomfortable with my

gooey conversations with Wyatt.

"Heeyy where are the others?"

"They went to see a movie, I wasn't really feelin it."

He LOVES movies what the heck?!

"Look Jason I know this is a stupid question, but are you okay? You act fine but all of us see that you're the exact opposite..."

"I... I want to be."

"Come come sit down." I gestured to the couch and we both sat. As he spoke, I could hear his struggle to speak.

"I can't stop thinking of him ,Kaitlyn. I've dealt with break ups easier than this. I don't understand what's so different this time." A tear fell. "It was a month. One measly little month. But the time didn't matter I guess, because my heart would warm even in the coldest temperatures each time I was in his arms. He didn't look at me regularly. It was like I was his proudest accomplishment and he would do everything in his power not to hurt me."

"But..."

"I know... He did."

"I could tell that you looked at him the same way. You were the happiest I've seen you since we've met."

"I did, and I still do," he shook his head with a bit of guilt.

"Another thing I can't seem to shake from my memory is when he said he... That he loved me."

"Do you believe him?"

"I haven't decided yet. Because if I did, it would make this situation 100 times harder."

Oh my goodness... Jason...

"You love him..."

More tears welled up in his eyes at my words. He had to push even harder in order to speak again.

"I wasn't sure before. But ever since that damn night, its like my fucking feelings have GROWN if that's even possible."

Jason's face depicted pure agony and sadness. I could feel my own eyes brimming at his words.

I took his hands in mine, "Answer this question truthfully... Do you think he cheated on you? That's not the only thing he would have done wrong but still?"

He pondered for a couple moments before answering.

"I'm honestly not sure..."

"Didn't you see him kiss Tom?"

"Well not exactly, their faces were only a couple inches away from each other before I closed the door. I didn't want to see that happen."

This isn't over yet... I can feel it.

"Well then who's to say he didn't move away when you ran?"

Jason looked confused.

"I thought you were totally Anti-Sean? Please just be forward with me if you don't believe him, even if I don't want to hear it, it's okay haha. I'll understand."

"Thats the thing... Emma and I may have eavesdropped on you guys for the 'five minutes' when you were in the room talking. I thought he sounded pretty sincere and honest. I kind of believed him. But that went away since he hasn't made any effort to reach you, yuh know, fight for you."

Jason quickly seemed unsettled.

"Actual--"

A tickling vibration buzzed under my left leg, so I got up and found Jason's phone. The caller I.D. showing "Sean."

"UHHH WELL HE'S CALLING NOW BOY."

"THATS WHAT I WAS GUNNA TELL YOU... He's been calling me nonstop for the past week and a half. I've just never been able to let myself answer him.

"TODAY'S YOUR LUCKY DAY." I said, then pressed answer and shoved the phone into his hands.

"Oh--uh--um h-hey, hi."

To Be Continued...