Giving My Heart Away Part 11

**Jason's POV**

I put the phone down on the table, took a breath, then turned around to see Kaitlyn twerking on the couch.

"Bitch the fuck are you doing?!"

"I KNEW HIS ASS WAS TELLIN THE TRUTH." Kaitlyn yelled whilst booty poppin.

"Haha, yeah I guess. But he still has to convince me that  I can trust him. He only has a day, so it's all up to him."

"Boy you know he's gunna sweep you off your feet and literally ride your ass into the sunset." She retorted with a wink.

"Who's riding his ass into the sunset?" Daisy asked while walking in the kitchen, followed by Laureta, Kyra, and Emma.

"Sean, duh!"

Shit.

"Jason, honestly. WHY would you put yourself back into that douche's hands!?" Emma said with a disappointed look. "He cheated on you!"

"He didn't."

"And how do you know that?"

"Because I didn't see him kiss Tom... And because he told me he didn't and I believe him."

"'Cause he's definitely one to trust, totally."

"Emma I expect you to know exactly how I'm feeling, you've been in the exact same position I'm in right now. You know how much love you felt for her and how you always wanted to find a way to work things out."

"Yeah and it worked out so well, right?"

She has a point.

"Alright fine. If he doesn't prove himself this once, that'll be the last we see of him. I mean, other than him being my roommate. Let's just give him one chance."

Kaitlyn and the others were watching as if they were in a movie theater, heads moving side to side.

Emma rolled her eyes and folded her arms, thinking to herself for a moment.

"Okay fine. But like you said, just this once. He better not screw it up."

"Thaankk youuuuuuuu" I say before giving her a big smothering bear hug.

"OKAAYY BITCH OKAAYY I CAN'T BREATHE."

"Okay," Kyra started, "now that Jason's not a glum mess no more WE CAN GO TO THE CLUB MY NINJAS."

"TRUEEE" the others replied.

I'm definitely ready to party.

"Let's have fun bitches, it's WAY overdue!"

"YAAAASSSSS" Laureta yelled.

"Girl you know you the designated driver." Emma said with a laugh.

"True, Jesus and I will be in charge of your crazy bootys ALL NIGHT so don't get rowdy niggas!"

All of us shared another heartwarming laugh. The ones I live for.

I really hope tonight will be fun.

*Everybody knows a night out in LA can make things interesting...*

To Be Continued...