Giving My Heart Away Part 3

*Two Weeks Later*

"Emma and Kaitlyn are my two best girlfriends, trust me, they're not gunna bite." I say with my arm wrapped around Sean's. We were sitting in a booth at a local Carabbas waiting for the girls to show up.

"I know I know, you've told me that, but I just have a feeling they won't like me..." Sean says with a adorable concerned pout.

Over the past couple weeks, my plan to take things slow with Sean had actually been going pretty well. Walks in the park after class and fun (nonsexual) games in our dorm room.

"Just don't worry. Look, here they come!  Heyy!!"

"HEEYY" Kaitlyn and Emma say together as they seat themselves directly across from us.

"It's really nice to meet you Sean, we've been dying to talk to you" Kaitlyn says with a gentle smile.

"Yeah? I've been anxious to see see you guys too, haha" Sean was visibly relieved and was way less tense. I knew it was gunna be a great dinner.

"Oh, I have to use the bathroom real quick, so I'll be right back!" I say and give Sean a peck on the cheek.

         ~~Sean's POV~~

Okay this shouldn't be a bad dinner after all! They seem so nice, maybe I should get the conversation going. I really want to make a good first impression.

"SO you how are you guys liking the campus so fa--"

"Okay Sean let's cut the small talk for now and get to business" Emma said, straight-faced and fingers interlaced. Kaitlyn's smile had gone too.

"We can already tell you may be a great boyfriend to Jason. We know how much you make him happy." Kaitlyn said with a reassuring smile.

"You just need to let us know that you won't hurt him" Emma added.

"We're more than happy to treat you like family, I can tell you're really nice guy. "

Well I didn't see THAT coming. These two really do mean business, I respect that. I'm proud to be the one to take care of their best friend.

"Trust me guys, I haven't felt this way about someone for a long time. I know it's only been a few weeks, but so much has happened in them. Jason makes me so happy I literally lie awake at night with his head on my shoulder just wondering how lucky I am."

"Shit..." Kaitlyn says rummaging in her purse for a tissue to dab her misty eyes.

Emma had a grin of satisfaction on her face. She knew for sure now that Jason was in good hands.

"Perfect." She says and calls the waitress over to our table.

"Can we order our drinks now please?" Emma and the girl glanced mischievously to each other.

"Sure thing, I'm Grace by the way" the waitress says while slipping a small piece of paper onto Emma's lap.

I guess she's getting laid tonight.

Jason trudged over to the table looking upset.

"How the hell do I get ketchup on my sleeve when we haven't ordered shit yet."

We all laughed at his adorable childishness. God am I glad this kid's in my life.

     ~~Jason's POV~~

Damn they all got comfortable with each other pretty quickly, nice!

"So what were you guys talking about?" I ask, eyeing Emma and Kaitlyn.

"Ohh we were just telling Sean how much we LOVE the campus, its amazing." Kaitlyn says with a giggle.

To be continued...