Giving My Heart Away Part 12

"What the fuck is 'Bootsy Bellows'?? Sounds kinda weird." Emma said looking at the peculiar nightclub name.

"It's only the top rated nightclub in LA for the past SIX MONTHS. A bunch of celebrities go there INCLUDING Justin Bieber!" Kaitlyn said hysterically while slipping on her combat boots.

"Seems legit, but one problem. How the hell are we getting in? Not just anybody can stroll in when celebrities go there regularly?" Daisy was sitting on the counter, swinging her legs aimlessly while listening to the conversation.

"Well," I nervously started, "I heard from a few of the guys back at the door that the bouncers there can be easily... Persuaded."

"What do you mean 'persuaded'?" Laureta chimed in as she put on her earrings.

Here we go.

"You just have to sex them up a bit and you're in! Peace of cake!"

"Boy, I am NOT rubbin my goodies on some crusty man just to get into a club!" Kyra exclaimed.

"Yeah are you sure there isn't another club we could go to?"

"Well shoot, I'LL do it. I'll do anything to see mah babe." Kaitlyn said proudly.

Maybe this'll be easier than I thought.

"Guys I never said anything about YOU sexing them up." I said with a wink.

They all looked shocked.

"They like dick?!"

"No way, Jason I can't see you having the balls to do that."

"You sure about that? How bout we see." I answered, waving my hand to follow as I walked out the door.

The guys could easily be wrong about the bouncers, but it's definitely worth a shot.

***

We reached the venue in about forty five minutes, not bad for LA traffic. The whole outside was EXTREMELY packed with a line snaking out of the door and down at least a block. From across the street I can make out the bouncers at the door. Two tanned men with muscles covering every inch of their bodies, but it wasn't too much for my taste.

"You obvi wanna go back to school with sixty stitches, Jason, they can murder you!" Laureta said staring wide-eyed.

"That's only if they're straight! Word is they aren't so we're fine guys, come on."

I may be just as unsure as everyone else, but what's life without a little adventure?

After crossing the street, we approached the front of the line where the bouncers, both with their arms crossed, were arguing with a pair of girls.

Modesty is cool and all but these two look like they got kicked off of Breaking Amish.

"For the last time, ladies! We don't see this club fit for you... Like at all. So please LEAVE." one of the guards said.

I could their faces clearly now. Twins. Each with green eyes and chiseled, dark faces.

Oh hell yes.

I promptly stepped up in front of the girls and put on my best ' innocent but sexy' face.

"Hey, is it possible for you to let me and my friends through??"

The one on the right looked down at me and smirked.

"Sorry baby, I don't think so."

Strike one.

"Aw pleassee? If you could just squeeze us in that'd be really cool of you." I replied while grasping their biceps and giving them a small squeeze. They looked visibly flustered and one of them indiscreetly bit his lip.

Strike two.

The left bouncer straightened up and reapplied his 'Don't fuck with me' face.

"Like we said, it's a no."

It's now or never!

After letting go of their biceps, I slipped my hands slowly down each of their cores until I reached the hilts of their belts. I gently tugged on them, pulling myself closer and I whisper,

"If you change your mind, maybe I can give you both a special thank you later."

They looked st each other, nodded, and took the rope down to let us pass.

Strike three, WE'RE IN.

While walking in, I looked back to see five genuinely surprised faces following.

***

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Laureta screamed while bopping her head to the music.

"It worked didn't it?!" I said, moving to the beat.

Emma and Kaitlyn couldn't stop laughing at what happened. They thought I had a funny way of "seducing guys."

"It was fucking perfect!" Emma said, still giggling.

As the night went on, the more crowded the place got. It got hotter, causing each and every person to get sweaty and grimy, which was the perfect condition to get down and dirty. All of us were downing shots left and right, and I was having the time of my life.

Daisy and Kyra spent their time dancing on the bar tables. Laureta did her best to take her time with the alcohol, but she was far gone pretty quick. Emma and Kaitlyn were in the grind line of the century. And I was doing body shots off of every hot guy I could see.

Several hours later, around 3am, all of us were extremely exhausted, wasted, and ready to go. Each of us left the venue one by one, me being the last. As I was about to go out the door, the bouncer twins blocked the door way.

"Remember the deal?" One asked.

"Honey I don't even remember where my hotel is hahaaaa." I answered, shitfaced and a bit whoozy.

"Well we can refresh your mind for you babycakes." The other brother said with an evil grin.

"I have a boyfriend guuyyysss I don't think he'll like this!" I said while they guided me to 'private area' meant for people who wanted a really good time.

"Trust us, it'll be our little secret."

Our little secret...

To be continued...