Giving My Heart Away Part 5

The next couple of hours were pretty lonely. Emma was on another "study date" with Grace and Kaitlyn was having a great time boogie boarding in Malibu. So I took it upon myself to go over what I wanted to say to Sean in my head, over and over again. By the time I was sure of what to say, it was pushing seven o clock. I made my way into the residence hall, up the elevator, and to my door.

"Ah geez here we go." I whisper and turn the doorknob.

Sean was sitting on his bed hunched over with his elbows on his knees and fingers interlocked. He had a smile on his face... Wait he was talking to someone... I opened the door all the way to show a unnervingly attractive boy sitting across from him. On my bed.

"Uh." I stammered, not really knowing what to say.

"Oh hey babe, this is Tom. I was just talking to him about going to Fresno by myself and he just so kindly offered to come with. That okay with you?" Sean asked with the expression of a well practiced jackass.

So many feelings boiled inside of me. Anger, sadness, disbelief, and I was hella disappointed because I had totally forgotten what spent hours practicing. It was no use now anyway.

"Is that what you want?" I tried to sound confident and strong but it came out as a croak. I can't believe the way he's acting...

"Oh well you'll be spending time with your girlfriends all break so I don't see why not. Don't worry, I'll make sure to have lots of fun." He winked at Tom, who was staring wantingly at him.

"Go fuck yourself!"

"Oh I think I can do that for him..." Tom inched closer to Sean. I bolted out of the room.

In no world would I ever let myself see what was about to happen. So I kept on running, occasionally tripping because of the blinding tears in my eyes.

The only thing going through my mind was "I thought he was the one."

            ~~Kaitlyn's POV~~
Please magically run out of gas so we can stay like this forever.

"Mmm" I mumbled with my tongue in Wyatt's mouth. "

He brushed his own tongue across mine one last time and swiftly nibbled my bottom lip with a sensual stare into both eyes.

"Ughh I have to gooo baby, exams in the morning, remember?"

"Yeah of course I remember, I just don't care" I said frankly then went in for another sweet French kiss. After a little while, Wyatt pulled away and gave me a knowing glare.

"Finee, I'll see you tomorrow for lunch?" I asked, defeated.

"You know it." Wyatt gave her one last kiss.

***

I was walking on the sidewalk, replaying the past day in my mind, smiling. While approaching the boys dorms, Jason burst out the front doors looking furious.

"What th-- Hey! Jason!"

He swung around looking ready to sucker punch who was calling his name. When he saw who it was, his facial expression softened drastically into misery.

"Jason what happened are you okay?"

He was trying his hardest to explain, but his words were taken down by sobs.

"Shit, oh my goodness. I'm gunna call Emma right now, hold on."

This bitch better answer her damn phone.

To be continued...