Giving My Heart Away Part 4

*Three months later*

"She's honestly such cute ass girl without even trying! And the way she sticks her tongue out whenever she's studying literally kills me-- DON'T LAUGH ITS ADORABLE!!"

I couldn't help but chuckle a bit while Emma was raving about Grace. It was supposed to be a one time fuck, but Grace had other plans. Emma's had some bad luck with relationships in the past, so she does her best to keep from falling for anyone. Grace did anything possible to spend time with Emma. Studying, "group projects", " hanging out", the whole cheesecake. So naturally, Emma's started to give in.

"Look at you! You can't get her out of your head! Come on, if you keep holding back your feelings, she's gunna eventually stop trying." I say while laying back on my pillow.

"Well uhm... I may have let some feelings slip a few nights ago so that may not be a problem haha!" Emma says with a over exaggerated smile.

My mouth dropped to the floor.

"YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. FINALLY! I have to set up a double date pronto--"

"It was JUST a kiss, Jason! It was amazing but ugh, you know I don't want to screw anything up between us. We're already so close..."

I let out a defeated sigh. It sucks seeing this girl so conflicted.

"Alright" I say, "But just know I'm not giving up on Gremma YET."

Emma rolls her eyes and smiles.

"You're an idiot."

"Love you betch! Mkay I gotta go and meet Sean for lunch, says he has a surprise!" I stand up fix myself before making my way to the door.

"Betta not be proposing, I'd fuck him before making that type of commitment!! USE PROTECTION THOUGH!"

"GOODBYE HOE" I yell behind me."Tell Kaitlyn I say good luck on her date with Wyatt!"

"Aight bitchacho" Emma says, shutting the door.

***

The California air felt as good as ever, making perfect walking weather. It only took me about fifteen minutes to get to the cafe Sean was waiting for me at.

"Hey babe" I say before giving him a smooch on the lips I've grown to lust over.

"Hi cutie" Sean says with a smirk. "So... The surprise I was talking about..."

"Yeah I've been waiting for ages!"

"It's been a day."

"Still! What's up?"

"So." Sean takes my hands in his. "Winter break starts at the end of the week, so I was thinking we spend it up in Fresno together?"

"Are you serious?" I ask in disbelief.

"Oh... Do you not want to?" Sean looked somber

"Of COURSE I do! I just wasn't expecting it haha, I can't believe this I'm so EXCITED!" I was practically jumping in my seat.

Sean smiled from ear to ear, relieved.

"Trust me, I have so much planned for us to do. I want to make this Christmas special!"

"And I know its going to be." I say before sharing another heartwarming kiss.

Where has this guy been for the past 19 years?

All of a sudden my phone starts buzzing in my pocket.

"Hello?... Oh my gosh!! Laureta!! Hi!!..."

She explained to me that she was coming down to Stanford with Daisy and Kyra for break and couldn't wait to see me...

"Oh... Wow. Haha that's great!... Okay. I'll see you then, bye."

I look at Sean and he looks extremely disappointed, staring at his shoes.

"That was one of my good friends from highschool.."

"Its okay, I'll just have fun by myself."

"Sea--"

"I have to go study, babe. See you whenever." He stood up and walked off.

"What the fuck...?"

I just sat their by myself for a few minutes registering what just happened. Was talking to me about it, not an option?

I guess I'll find out tonight.

To be continued...