Chapter 22

Ten's POV

Well, I just finished bothering WayV for not being able to find Louis and Leon. Yeah, it's not their fault, but I did sort of embarrass myself in front of Yeona as a result of it, so I'd say my actions were justified.

Turns out, Lucas was putting a pair of shoes in the closet by our front door and Louis and Leon somehow got in without him noticing. Lucas forgot that he even opened the closet, the members somehow managed to overlook the closet, and Louis and Leon were officially "out of the dorm"...

Anyways, Yangyang was checking the dorm again because of my text. He heard a scratching noise inside the closet and opened it, and lo and behold, Louis and Leon were inside.

Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with my time. Louis and Leon are perfectly fine and back at their perch on my desk, as if nothing happened.

I'll admit, I want to talk to Yeona, but I also just wasted quite a bit of her evening. I feel like I should leave her alone. But do I really want to do that?

Again, my best choice is to sit by my phone in hopes that she'll text me first.

So I settle down on my bed, wondering whether or not she's even going to text me. Before I can pull up a YouTube video to pass the time, I get the notification that I was waiting for.

Yeona
so louis and leon are fine?-

After updating her on where Louis and Leon were "hiding", I start asking her if she has any suggestions on what to do. Her answer surprises me a little. I was expecting "go draw something", but what I got is nothing like that.

Yeona
hm wanna train luna tomorrow?

As soon as I read the question, I already know what my answer is. Of course I'm going to accept. Why would I pass up something like this?

The thing is, I should run it past Chunmei first.She probably knows what's best for me, and if training a cat with a neighbor isn't safe, then I shouldn't go. Yet I can't help but hope  that she'll say yes to my request.

For a moment, I debate over what to say to Yeona. I can't leave her on read like this while I ask my manager for permission. The thing is, I'm pretty sure I know what a considerate manager like Chunmei would say. If I'm wrong with my prediction... I'll figure things out.

Me
sure!

~Time Skip~

I pull on my shoes, making sure that I have my phone and keys. Yes, I'm going to Yeona's apartment. And I have permission from Chunmei, too. Since Yeona doesn't seem to know who NCT is, she agreed to let me go, as long as I was careful.

I then planned some stuff out with Yeona. After agreeing that 10 in the morning was a good time for me to visit, we also decided not to bring Louis and Leon so Luna could get used to me before meeting my cats.

"Wait, Ten, where are you going?" Lucas asks, emerging from our room.

I pause with my hand on the doorknob, deciding to be honest. "Uh... to meet someone."

Somehow, the whole group managed to hear that, because they each start running out of their rooms, jumping up and down with excitement.

"To meet who?"
"Wait, that Yeona girl?"
"Oh my goodness, his face is red!"
"He's definitely going to meet her!"
"Whoa, this is exciting!"
"So this is what you and Chunmei were discussing last-"

I step out into the hallway and shut the door behind me, muffling their teasing. After taking the elevator down to the lobby, I check to make sure that I have the right address, then start towards the apartment building next to mine.

To Yeona's apartment we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOKE UP AT 5AM FOR HOT SAUCE BUT IT WAS WORTH IT
SOMEBODY SAVE MY NONEXISTENT BIAS LIST-

Thanks for reading!