Chapter 64

Ten's POV

"Oh, nothing. Just Dispatch drama concerning you and Yeona."

The first thing that I think of following Yangyang's words is that I have to tell Yeona. Chances are, she doesn't even know yet, considering that she stays off the internet and doesn't use her phone for the most part.

It doesn't even cross my mind that I could keep the information from her. I mean, even if I tried to, the rest of NCT would probably tell her sooner or later, or she would find out through another unpleasant method.

But first, I have to figure the drama out for myself.

"Let's go," I tell Yangyang, gesturing for him to follow me out the door. Surprisingly, I'm not that bothered by the news, although I should really think about whether or not it compromises Yeona's safety.

As soon as I enter the living room, everything goes silent. Kun is sitting on the couch with everyone crowded around him and his phone, which is in his hand. He's the first one that says something when he sees me. "You should see for yourself."

I nod, taking the phone from him. Honestly, I expected this to happen sometime soon, since I wasn't being all that careful at the mall with her. What I didn't expect was for it to happen this quickly, but it is what it is.

The article on the screen is pretty much the classic Dispatch article. It looks very similar to the ones I once saw concerning Taeyong and Winwin with their partners, except this time, it's me and Yeona. Surprise surprise.

It's sort of weird seeing pictures of me and Yeona that were taken without our knowledge. I mean, I see these all the time, courtesy of some people, but these just make me feel weird.

"Well... we should probably tell Yeona," Yangyang randomly says, breaking the silence. For once, he sounds serious.

"Exactly my thought," I respond, scanning through the article. It's pretty much the classic Idol was spotted out with some girl and we decided to take pictures to invade their privacy and expose them to the whole internet.

I pass the phone back to Kun. "Well, I should probably start telling Yeona before she accidentally finds out herself or something."

Our leader nods. "Good luck. Tell us if you need backup."

With that, I retreat to my room, trying to figure out how to break the news to Yeona. I want to soften the blow for her somehow, but I really don't think there's a way to do that.

What makes it even worse is how she probably doesn't even know what Dispatch is, much less what they do. Heck, Chaemin and Chunmei probably haven't even had he chance to tell her about their struggles against Dispatch.

So the way she's going to find out about this annoying thing that violates her privacy while finding out that she's been exposed by them... that's not going to be fun. I should probably just directly tell her what the situation is and explain it more in detail later.

With a sigh, I take out my phone to do just that.

Me
well something has happened
something that u might wanna know about

She responds quickly, probably because she just finished eating dinner and has free time... Wow, I think I know her schedule too well.

Luna's owner ❤️ 
mhm?

Me
so basically there's this thing called Dispatch that kinda stalks idols like us and when they see something out of the ordinary they take pictures or smth and report it to the whole world

Luna's owner ❤️
ooo i see?...

Me
so uh
they exposed us

There. I got it out. Now we wait and hope that she doesn't react too negatively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yall know what fun thing comes with dispatch drama ;)

Thanks for reading!