Chapter 55

Yeona's POV

"So... we're here?" I ask, unbuckling my seatbelt and glancing at the building that Chunmei has parked the van in front of. After Hendery's question back at the dorm, we spontaneously decided to visit the "127 dorms".

And, as expected, I get a million answers to my question, most of which aren't even relevant.

"Yes!"
"Oh my goodness, I haven't been here in so long-"
"We just visited a few days ago, what do you mean?"
"Yeona, you're gonna love them-"
"No Yeona, you've got to brace yourself."
"Shut up Kun, we're trying to have fun."
"We need to warn her though-"
"I'm sure she already knows."

Xiaojun is right. I've actually learned a lot about the rest of NCT on my quest to get familiar with K-pop. Sure, I'm not as familiar with them as I am with WayV. In fact, I don't even have all of their names down yet, considering that there's 23 of them.

Something I have noticed, however, is that they're also weird. Not a bad kind of weird, just the same kind of weird that WayV is. The Chaotic Weird. I think Kun just wanted me to brace myself for dealing with triple the chaos that I already deal with...

"Well, let's go!" Ten exclaims, throwing open the car door and jumping out. Soon we've all piled out of the car and are in the elevator, heading up to the fifth floor.

As we're standing there, Kun asks, "Can we just give Yeona a quick run down of what she should expect?"

My boyfriend nods, reaching for my hands as if trying to comfort me. "They're very chaotic, like us. Honestly, just expect a lot of noise and people approaching you. They're nice, though, so you don't have to be scared."

I nod in acknowledgement of his words. I'm not gonna lie, they did actually help to calm my nerves a bit. My introverted self is definitely going to jump out, considering that I'm meeting new people who happen to be idols, but we'll see how it goes.

Before I know it, Chunmei is ringing the doorbell. I'm pretty much hiding behind Ten, who took my hand sometime earlier and is giving it a small squeeze of encouragement.

"Hey! Welcome!" some guy exclaims, opening the door and waving us into the dorm. I think he's the leader, but I'm not too sure. Taeyong, is it?

The first thing that strikes me is the noise. I'm pretty sure that all of the members are here, since it looks like there's a whole party packed into an apartment.

The second thing that strikes me is the people. They're all piling towards the door while the leader tries and fails to get them under control. It's a mob of idols with varying hair colors, although I've learned not to depend on those to help me recognize each person.

"Guys! Why does this happen every single time someone brings a guest to our dorm?" the guy who I've deduced is Taeyong calls. "All I want is a normal welcoming for the poor girl."

His words are met with yelling and chaos.

"There's a girl?"
"Where?"
"Stop pushing me-"
"I thought it was just WayV-"
"Was I the only person who saw her holding Ten's hand?"
"I'm sorry, my eyesight is probably dying again-"
"Wait, did you just say 'holding Ten's hand'?"

Kun claps his hands above the crowd. "Guys! We can see her if you just calm down for a second and let us get away from this tiny area in front of the door, you know."

The members immediately disperse, allowing us to take off our shoes and relocate to the living room area. I can tell that they're struggling to be quiet. Pretty much all of the attention in the room is on me, which is absolutely nerve wracking.

Ten glances at me, giving my hand another squeeze. I swallow my fear and smile, then introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Yeona."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ayeee she's met the whole group now-

Thanks for reading!