I don't want it

Now it's three months that they got married and they were treated the same like hell.

The min brother's(except namjoon) were chatting in the living watching TV...when jisoo..tae..jin and hobi were sitting at the kitchen talking with jenlisa Kai and luhan...

JIN started searching some thing..

Tae: What are you searching Hyung..?

Jin: my mirror...did you see that?!

HOBI:I think it was near the couch in the living...

Jin:Oh ok..

Jin went to living and started searching... Nãmjøōn was coming downstairs... suddenly Jin felt dizzy and his surrounding went dark when he was about to fall...Nãmjøōn saw him and ran to him and picked him before Jin could fall...and a vase fell from a near table..Yøøngi jimin and jk flinched at sudden noise...and saw Nãmjøōn holding Jin in bridal and Jin was unconscious...

Yøøngi: is he alright..?!
(HOBI tae and jisoo came running with others following)

HOBI:What did you do to him MIN NAMJOON..(he was mad)

JOON:He just fainted...

Yøøngi: Jennie go and check him...(Jenni nodded and followed joon)

After half an hour... Jennie came out of the room...

Jennie:Luhan...come here..

Luhan: Me why..??

Jennie:Just wanted to confirm something..

Luhan:ok coming...(he went to the room)

Jennie and luhan talked seriously about something...Nãmjøōn was looking at them ...

Joon: is he ok is something wrong..?

Jennie:No Hyung they are alright..!

Joon:They...!?

Luhan:Yes they there is someone in jins belly...!?

JOON:What do you mean by someone in jins belly..

Jennie: Idiot Hyung you are gonna be a dadda soon...!!(Joon couldn't believe it he felt tears in his eyes...)

Joon:You aren't joking right?.

Jennie:No we aren't...you are gonna be a dad soon he is 1 week pregnant..

JOON jumped like a kid and hugged Jennie and
Luhan...and went to Jin who was still unconscious..and pecked his forehead and smiled...and came running down and hugged Yøøngi(more like jumped on yoongi) but Yøøngi catch him..and Yøøngi was about to fall but jk and Jímíñ held them...

Yøøngi:Why are you jumping like a baby aah and my back is hurting you are elder and heavier namjoon..get down I'm unable to breath...
{Namjoon got down and smiled like an idiot..}
Kook:Can you tell the reason of why you are smiling like an idiot..
(Namjoon was about to say but Yøøngi stopped him as hobi tae jisoo Lisa nd Kai was curious to know what is the reason of namjoons happiness..)

Yøøngi: Stop is it a good news...?(Joon nodded)jimin (Jímíñ went to kook and stand behind him) kook will fall if someone tells him a good news so we don't want him to break his head ... Now continue..

JOON:I..I'm gonna be a D..D..Da..Dadda Soon..he again jumped..(as Yøøngi said jk was about to fall but Jímíñ held him and made him Stand)

Yøøngi:Ok...... Huh wait what....

JOON:I'm gonna be a dad soon Yoon..(Yøøngi was happy for his brother)

Jimin:My God this bunny has gained weight.. do some exercise.. idiot...(tae hobi and jisoo chuckled)

KOOK:What do you mean by gained weight huh just look at my abs he said..and I'm not bunny...chimmy..

Jimin:Why you loved it when we called you that...

KOOK: because I was a kid then and softball too...

JOON:you are the same kook..

Jimin:So what do you think you are a stone hearted man..?

KOOK: Yes! I'm an stone hearted man..

Yøøngi:No you are not I saw you crying while watching a drama last week...you the same bunny..

Kook:Well you are not changed you show like you are a heartless man and don't love anyone but no one knows that one of the strongest Mafia is scared of love that some one would break this heartless man's heart in just ones..

Jimin:And inside you are the same soft but annoying cat...

HOBI:Shut up I know tht you all are happy but what about Jin Hyung... huh what do you think after you did all those things to him he will accept it...

Jisoo:No way...he won't..

Tae:Not in his dreams..

When Jennie came downstairs and Said that Jin is awake and then Joon went to Jin ...

The others just stayed at living..

JOON entered the room
And hugged Jin..

Joon: I'm so happy babe... thank you so much...

Jin:Huh for what...?

JOON:We are gonna be parents soon...

Jin pushed Joon and then he came to his real avatar full of rage...

JIN:WHAT THE FUCK..MIN NAMJOON WHAT DO YOU THINK ILL BE HAPPY BECAUSE THERE IS A BABY INSIDE MY BELLY AND OF WHOM OF A MONSTER LIKE YOU...WHO RAPED ME...(Jin burst out crying)WHO MARRIED ME FOR MY BEAUTY AND BODY NOT ME I-I DON'T WANT IT...NO..I DON'T WANT THIS CHILD OF YOURS UNDERSTAND...

HOBI herd Jin crying and stand up banging the desk.. everyone flinched..

HOBI:What the fuck did your brother do to Jin again why is he crying...if he has hurt him again than he is gonna rest in peace..

Jisoo got the phone from Jímíñ and called Mr and Mrs Jung and told them everything while tae was trying to calm hobi Down...

Jisoo:Calm down hyungiee.. don't worry eomma and appa are coming they will do something...

Tae:But please don't turn to ball of fire from sunshine please hyungiee if you love us and jini..

HOBI: Emotional black mail again...

Mr and Mrs Jung came and made Jin to give Joon a chance...

Jïñ: ok first and last chance...

Sana:Ok...she smiled..take care ok..

Jin smiled and hugged hobi...

This much for now see you in the next chp and I hope you enjoyed it