WHY..?

It's a short chapter and this author is sorry for this...

________timeskipu________
C A U S E.  J I N. I S. P I G.
O I N K  O I N K

Now Jin was 5 months preggy and tãehyüñg and hobi was 4and a Half month preggy...they were all happy happy with their husbands and having a great life their husbands would take them to dates everyone weekends went to romantic places.. spending time with Mr and Mrs Jung..how their husbands used to tell them how MUCH they love them.. sometimes Joon getting raps Early in the morning because he destroyed jins things..or jk and tae bickering...hobi getting whiny and pouty at silly things..tae and Jisoo also fighting..but ending up together having fun they felt like...like they were the example of a perfect and a beautiful family...

The bottoms were in jins room watching kdramas on joon's laptop.. while
Yøøñgi,jk,Joon and jimin were downstairs talking to each other...
When Jennie came and said..

Jennie: Hyung Mr and Mrs Min from
London has come they want to meet y'all...

Yøøñgi: Why are they here now after abonding us...

Jk and Jímíñ were already in tears...

Joon: Who knows...Jennie let them in...

Yøøñgi went to Jímíñ and jk and hugged them...

Yøøñgi: Sushh... don't cry Kookie and CHIM....no one's gonna hurt you Yoon Hyung will not let anyone hurt my brothers ok...(he says while caressing his brothers back...)

Yes he was worried for them....he didn't wanted his brothers past to bother or hurt them more.... their dark past to effect their bright future... Whatever Happened in The past was like a fucking curse to them...what ever Jímíñ and jk had to Baer in the past when they didn't had much knowledge about what were they going through what was their fault that they were getting abonden by their parents why why did it happened to them they did nothing to deserve this... every single awful moment of their past was killing them from Inside...it was great that they had Yøøngi as their sheild when their parents used their hurtive words like unholy or curse on their family not only jungkook and Jímíñ but also Joon were going through same pain Yøøngi was the one who helped them everytime they were hurted by their parents their own parents did that why did they abonden them...why did the four brothers had to live doing part time jobs to feed themselves...wear clothes and for education though their parents were very rich they lived happily like every family does until one day that one thing changed everything that they were abondend they had to live like orphan even their parents were alive... everything was fine until their grandparents left them alone in this world...they got abonden by their friends why..why..why..? This was the only thing echoing in their ears...even though they knew the reasons but the word why was always echoing when they looked back at their past..

WHY WERE THEIR PARENTS HERE AFTER THEY ABONDEND THEM...

WHY?

----------------

Hi my lovelies this lazy ass author is back after a long freaking Time...but thanks to yall that you all kept supporting this FF..till now I hope you enjoyed this chapter...and I'll try to upload the other chapter as soon as possible...and thanks and

BORAHE
💜💜💜