Our Past

I'm sorry for posting late...
But hope y'all enjoy it ☺️

----------____----------
After they calmed down...the bottoms decided to ask their past what happened in the past...what was the reason that the min's were living like orphans even when they had parents....

Jin: Can you all please let us know what happened in the past...
He asked calmly..

Yøøñgi just left to his and hobi's room without saying anything...hobi just sighed..

Hobi: Please Hyung let us know what happened...we are a family Hyung we should know about each others present and past...

Joon: Our Past....our story is like a bitchy movie written by a bitchy writer...
Every thing was fine we lived like a perfect family... though our parents were busy but however they used to make time for us four brothers....let me start from when Yøøngi was Born... Actually our parents only wanted one son as their other sons but when Yøøngi was Born they decided to keep the us both until they know who would be most suitable to be the next CEO of Mins after our dad actually when I and Yøøngi were kids our grandfather was the CEO of Mins....so me and Yøøngi grew up... until our mother got pregnant again when Yøøngi was 3 years old....she wanted to abort jk and Jímíñ but our grandfather didn't let her do abortion...so they lowkeyly hated jk and Jímíñ but the show that they loved Jímíñ and jk as they love me and Yøøngi...we were kids we didn't had any idea what was going on our parents mind...but we thought we were the example of the perfect family.....
But everything collapsed when they came to know that I and jk were gays...they already hated jk and Jímíñ but they started hating the twins more and now I was also a part of the hate... Yøøngi was also a gay but he didn't knew it because he was an introvert so he didn't much care about his feelings..
And when our Grandpa was between death and life...

---------Flashback---------

Yoongi : Dad why are you beating my brothers...

14 year old Yøøñgi said worried when he saw his dad was beating his three brothers senselessly...they were crying and screaming but no his father was beating them...and his mother sat like nothing happened and Yøøngi started crying...

Yøøñgi: APPA please leave them Why are you doing this...?

He said hugging his three brothers who were crying a mess....

Mr min: get away from them yoongi they are a curse to our family..

Mrs min: They are unholy...

Yøøñgi: But why...?

Mr min: Because this jungkook and Nãmjøōn are gays...they are faggots..

Yøøñgi: And Jímíñ..?

Mrs min: Because Jímíñ is jungkooks twin and we don't want them you are enough for us...as soon as your old Grandpa dies we are going to throw them from our house...we won't waste our money on those unholy prices of shits...

Yøøñgi: No I won't live without my brothers...I will stay with them if they won't be here I won't stay here...

Mr min: Stop talking nonsense Yøøngi...we have money and fame why would you need these faggots..

Yøøñgi: No my brothers are important to me then money...

Mrs min: Shut up Yøøngi choose these unholy kids or us choice is yours...

Yøøñgi: I choose my brothers I don't want you two who loves money more than others...

The four brothers were crying in each other's embrace and their parents just left...

--------flashbackend--------

Nãmjøōn: Then yes they bought us to Korea and left us in the market than we had our piggy bank with us so we broke it and changed it to Korean money than we got an apartment Yøøngi Hyung did everything so we can have good education he worked in hotels and I did too but he said I should focus on studies and after so much of struggles we are here now...

The brothers were crying a mess...

Hobi went to Yøøngi as the others were trying to calm down their loves..

Sope room

Hobi went to Yøøngi and backhugged Yøøngi...

HOBI: Yøøngi why didn't you tell me about your past hmm...?

Yøøñgi: Didn't wanted my past to effect on our future...just wanted my brothers their love you and our children to live as a Happy family together... but..he sighed

Hobi: You Should have told me Mr hubby but it's ok your past will Never effect our future promise..

He said and Yøøngi turned to him and pecked his forehead..

Yøøñgi: You are always positive sunshine thats why you are the light of my darkness..I love you..

Hobi: I love you too Yøønie..

They slept without having dinner... Mrs Jung was worried so she informed everything that happened in the mantion
.
..
...

_____________

This lazy ass is back after a long time...and I'll be uploading few flashback of min brothers so it won't be confusing for my lovely readers and till then

Borahe 💜💜💜