Prank

.
.
.
.
.
.....the next morning....

HOBI woke up as Yøøngi had already left for his business meeting which was out of Seoul...and he didn't even know that Yøøngi secretly slept with him all night.. hobi woke up and went to bathroom to take a shower...

In namjin room...

Jin woke up and saw Joon sleeping on couch hugging a cushion.. smiling with his cute dimples...on his cheeks...(as I already mentioned that Jin was falling for namjion) Jin went to Nãmjøōn and pecked his cheeks without waking joon up..and went for shower...

In tae's room

Tae also woke up and went for shower..

....... breakfast Time.....

Kook: it's so boring without our annoying cat...

Jimin: yeah I'm missing him..

JOON:Nado...

Jimin: What about doing a prank on him when he returns...

Jk: yess but he will be very angry...

Joon: what should we do..??

Jimin: when he will come back after his meeting...the mantion will be all silent and it's gonna make him worry a bit and then he enters the mantion....his heartbeat will stop looking at his three brothers laying lifeless on the floor and no one will be there nor hobi Jin tae and jisoo nor eomma appa nor jenlisa and kaihan...let's see his reaction..

Joon: woah a nice idea

Jk: Mission prank on our annoying cat...y'all will help us with this Okk..(everyone nodded)

HOBI: I hope he won't get mad...

Jimin: He will kinda kill us if he comes to know that it's a prank..

Jk: But let's do it..

MrsJung: I think he will get hurt by this prank...cause everyone knows how much he loves his bro...

Jennie:Yes aunty...he will get hurt...

Joon: He gets hurt easily....so he is gonna cry but let's just what is he gonna do...

Jimin:He won't eat he won't sleep....he will kill himself...so we won't do it for long ok...I don't want to see him crying....for just a silly prank..

Jk: Yeah we will do it for 30 mins..

Joon: Okk...

They had their breakfast and then the bottoms decided to go for shopping...

...... hobi's POV in his room......

After breakfast I came to my room to change as we decided to go shopping...and started to dug my closet...and I saw a note....

To my sunshine
I'm sorry I left without telling you because I've some business works.... but I'll be back soon...and I love you..

Hobi: I love you too

I love you more...(it was written a little down in the note)

End of POV
..
...
.....

HOBI was looking at the note and smiling when tae entered and snacthed the note from his hands..

Tae:What is this..?
( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)

HOBI: (trying to snacth the note back) hey give it back...

Tae: come and take it...(ran downstairs)
HOBI ran behind him..