Abondend

-------------------------

Mr and Mrs Min got in the living room...as soon as they entered Yøøngi told everyone except his brothers to leave from the living and everyone did...

Mrs Min: Jímíñ Jungkook...
She said she ran to them but got stopped by yoongi standing in front of her...

Yøøñgi: Whould you please like to explain why are you here..?

Mrs Min: We are sorry for everything we did sons please forgive us..we are here to get our sons back..Yøøngi..we are here to take y'all with us...

JOON: Do you think that we will agree to go back with you after you neglated us...do we look like fools to do so...after you left us to die..

Mr Min: Let's talk about it...

He said the boys just nodded and sat face to face with their parents....

Mr Min: We are here to ask for forgiveness please sons we are sorry for whatever we did in the past we won't do it again..you can take all the properties and whatever you want but please let's go with us..we will live like a happy family there we will try to fix every mistake we made please forgive us sons...we beg you..

He said with tears in his eyes and Mrs Min was already crying a mess... Yøøngi Smiled with some tears..

Yøøñgi: What do you think of yourself after you did everything to me and my brothers we will come back...do you think we are moneycrazy or something...we have got enough money and not to mention you are sitting in the Mins mantion...the mantion of the owner of the most largest and greatest company in Korea...the mantion of one of the most dangerous Mafias and saying that you'll give us all your property which isn't even 5 percent of our company...like Seriously and after
you abondend us you neglated us...you know what I would like to give you two the award of the worst parents of this world..you ABONDEND us for money...

Mr Min: We didn't Abonden you..we were only going to neglate your three useless brothers...who weren't actually useless..

Yøøñgi: MY BROTHERS WERE NEVER USELESS BITCH YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS USELESS YOU AND YOUR WIFE WERE USELESS...DID YOU FUCKING GOT THAT.... AND IT TOOK US YEARS TO GET THIS PLACE AND THIS FAME..DO YOU THINK THAT WE ARE USELESS....WE USED TO DO PART TIME JOBS IN RESTAURANTS TO FEED OUR SELVES AND WEAR CLOTHES AND TO GET EDUCATION...MY BROTHER'S WERE NOT A CURSE ON YOUR FAMILY...NOR UNHOLY YOU WERE...YOU FUCKING WERE...

Mr Min: WE ARE YOUR PARENTS MIN YØØNGI...STAY IN YOUR LIMIT..

Yøøñgi: WHO THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU TO SAY THAT....YOU LOST THE WRIGHT'S TO CALL YOURSELVES PARENTS THAT DAY YOU ABONDEND YOUR SON'S...

Hobi and the others herd Yøøngi shouting so they decided to see their husbands if anything was wrong...when they came downstairs they saw jimin and Jüñgkøøk crying a mess sitting on the couch... Yøøngi standing face to face with a man and a woman was standing beside the man... Joon was trying to calm Yøøngi...

Mrs Min: Son we are sorry...

Yøøñgi: Sorry ma'am but I won't let you two hurt my brothers more....we are okay without parents we lived happily without parents till now...and we will live happily without parents we don't need parents...

Mrs Min: But we need you...

Jungkook smile with tears and started clapping while walking face to face with his parents...

Jungkook: Oh really now you need us so you are here....WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN WE NEEDED YOU WHEN WE NEEDED OUR PARENTS BY OUR SIDE...ahh Yeah you were busy with your precious money...so you ABONDEND us...am I right..??
Do you know what we felt like were we really a curse on our family were we really unholy just because WE FUCKING LIKED MEN WE WERE INTERESTED IN BOYS... AND YES YOU DIDN'T ABONDEND YØØNGI HYUNG... But he abondend himself from you... because he isn't like you he really loved his three brothers....he really loved us...and for your kind information we don't want you in our family we already have one... our partners and out eomma and appa though they are our in-laws but the love us like they love their children...But I've a question..Why Why why did you ABONDEND us wh-what was o-our fault...j-just because w-we l-liked boys...why eomma why...?

Mr and Mrs Min stood their head hung low no answer...they were guilty for everything they did..

He said while more tears left his eyes...he was already broken down... Yøøngi and Nãmjøōn also couldn't get strength now even they were very weak to hold their tears back...Jímíñ was crying a mess from the beginning....now the others can't see their husbands all broke..so they ran to their hubby's..and hugged them..

Tae: Look Kookie... please don't cry...even the baby dosen't like when their Dadda cries... please stop crying...
Jk just nodded in the hug...

Hobi: Yøønie stop crying please...you are my Mafia king how can you get so weak I'm right here you are not alone... please now stop crying....
He said while caressing Yøøngi's hair...

Now even the bottoms couldn't help from crying... looking at their partners this state...

When..

Mrs Jung: Surprise sons and daughter...

MrsJung: What happened kids why are y'all crying...

She went to them and asked in a concern tone...as soon as the min brothers heard her voice they ran to her and hugged them....

MrsJung: Omo how can my Strong sons cry like this...don't cry it doesn't suit you all you are going to be APPA soon...and why are you crying...

Yøøñgi broke the hug...

Yøøñgi: Mr and Mrs Min...can you leave us alone it's family Time...

Mr and Mrs Min just left without saying anything...

--------------

O MY NAMJESUS CANT BÊLIVĒ THAT THIS FF GOT 1

O MY NAMJESUS CANT BÊLIVĒ THAT THIS FF GOT 1.03 K READERS THANK YOU SO MUCH AMY FOR SUPPORTING...

.
.
.
Actually this chapter was incomplete but I wrote it and published it as I'm getting so much love and support From y'all..and hope you liked It
And yeah see yall in the next chapter..till then Borahe..
--------
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜