will you marry me again?

Yøøñgi: open your eyes now..

Hobi opened his eyes and..

Hobi:Wow...

he didn't notice Yøøngi kneeling in front of him..and when he saw.. Yøøngi kneeling in front of him with a ring box in hand smiling

 Yøøngi kneeling in front of him with a ring box in hand smiling

Yøøñgi: I Know that I hurted you many times... but I want to apologise to you..I'm sorry for everything.. but I want you to be with me forever..I never kept my hubby relation but now I want to live rest of my life just loving you and our little one...I love you hobi..so Min Høsèøk will you marry me again?

Hobi was a crying mess right now...and it was happy tears..

HOBI: Yes Yoonie I'll Marry you again...I love you too..

Yøøñgi stood and slid the ring on hobi's finger...and pulled him close by his waist  hobi put his hands on yoongis nape and pressed their lips to each other and after some time they broke the kiss...they had a great time together full of kisses they had their food together..

With jimsoo taekook and NÃMJÏn..

The tops kneeling in front of their love..

Mins together: Will you marry me again..?

They all agree in marrying again as it was forcefully at first so now they want to marry each other for love not for body...

The next morning..

Hobi: I want to go with you to office and meet APPA too Yoonie

Yøøñgi: Ok sunshine..and I'll announce that you are my soon to be hubby ok..

Hobi smiled and nodded..

They dressed up and headed towards the office after they were there...they got in the lift..hobi felt a pain in his belly..he held his stomach..

Hobi:Ouch...

Yøøñgi:What Happened sunshine is everything fine..?

Hobi: Don't know Yoonie it paining...