flashback 3

7 months later..
Mrs min gave birth to two cute sons..

Mrs min room(hospital)

Yøøngi came running with his hands in namjoons..

Yøøngi: Tyey Yoon got two liwtle blothers (yay Yoon got two little brothers)

Joon: And Joon got three brothers ...

Mrs min smiled

Yøøngi: eomma what is their names..?

Mrs min: Jímíñ and Jüñgkøøk.. baby..

Yøøngi: Wow that ist sto cute..

11 years later
Years by years the Four brothers grew up together with lots of love...Jímíñ and Jüñgkøøk also loved their two elder brothers and parents but innocent kids they didn't know that they were hated by their parents the only people that loved them were only their two elder brothers and their grandpa...now Mr min was the CEO of Min industries because Their grandpa was fighting with death and life...

Yøøngi 14 years
Nãmjøōn 17 years
Jk and Jímíñ 11 years..

Yøøngi was doing his homework while jk and Joon and jimin were with Mom and Dad..

Joon: Dad..

Mr min: Yes son..?

Joon: I and Jüñgkøøk..

Mrs min: You two what..?

Joon: I came to know that I and Jüñgkøøk like men we are homosexual... Dad..

Mr min Stood up with an angry face and started beating them... Yøøngi heard his brothers screaming..so he went down

Yøøngi: Dad why are you beating my brothers..?

Yøøñgi  worried when he saw his dad was beating his three brothers senselessly...they were crying and screaming but no his father was beating them...and his mother sat like nothing happened and Yøøngi started crying...

Yøøñgi: APPA please leave them Why are you doing this...?

He said hugging his three brothers who were crying a mess....

Mr min: get away from them yoongi they are a curse to our family..

Mrs min: They are unholy...

Yøøñgi: But why...?

Mr min: Because this jungkook and Nãmjøōn are gays...they are faggots..

Yøøñgi: And Jímíñ..?

Mrs min: Because Jímíñ is jungkooks twin and we don't want them you are enough for us...as soon as your old Grandpa dies we are going to throw them from our house...we won't waste our money on those unholy prices of shits...

Yøøñgi: No I won't live without my brothers...I will stay with them if they won't be here I won't stay here...

Mr min: Stop talking nonsense Yøøngi...we have money and fame why would you need these faggots..

Yøøñgi: No my brothers are important to me then money...

Mrs min: Shut up Yøøngi choose these unholy kids or us choice is yours...

Yøøñgi: I choose my brothers I don't want you two who loves money more than others...

The four brothers were crying in each other's embrace and their parents just left...

__________________
After a week their parents really left them in South Korea...they bought an apartment for their living and others as they had money banks with them...

They started doing part time jobs Yøøngi didn't let Jímíñ and Jüñgkøøk to do so but yeah he and Joon did until..

Yøøngi: Hyung you should stop working I think you are very good at studies you focus on it I'll work for us as I'm now the manager of this hotel and I'll finish school this year so I'll work while doing my University..

Joon: Are you sure Yøøngi..?

Yøøngi: Yeah Hyung for me please you can leave the work..

Joon: If you say than ok Yoon..
----------------

Than with lots of struggles and sleepless nights now the min empire was built..and they were the CEOs of the min industries equally...

And then Mr Jung took money from then but he was unable to give it back..

And the other y'all know my lovelyreaders