marriage

The grooms were all set the most successful CEOs were there to join the wedding and enjoy...the tops I mean the grooms were already there waiting fir their love...when they saw their love entering with flowers in their hands Mr and Mrs Jung holding each of their hands with a smile plastered on their faces...they glanced at the mins and looked down the bottoms were quite nervous...but exited too...after they reached the stage Mr and Mrs Jung handed them to their respective grooms and smiled...the mins gladly held their hands..and the preist starts..

Priest: So do you min Nãmjøōn accept Kim Sèøk Jîñ as your lawfull husband and promise to protect him..and be there in every ups and downs..

Joon: Yes I do...

Preist: So do you Kim Sèøk Jîñ accept Min Nãmjøōn as your lawfull husband..and promise to be with him in his thick and thins...and both sadness and happiness...

Jin: Yes I do...

Preist: Now you two are lawfully husband and husband..you may kiss you partner now...

Nãmjøōn pulled Jin by his waist and kissed him with love and passion...Jin smiled in the kiss and kissed him back..after they pulled away..

Joon: I love you jinnie so much...

Jin: I love you too Joonie...

Priest: So do you Min Yøøngi accept Jung Hoseok as your lawfull husband and promise to protect him...and be there in every ups and downs..

Yøøñgi: Yes I do...

Priest: So do you Jung Hoseok accept Min Yøøngi as your lawfull husband..and promise to be with him in his thick and thins...and both sadness and happiness....

Hobi: Yes I do...

Priest: Now you two are lawfully husband and husband..you may kiss you partner now...

Yøøñgi pulled Hobi close hobi put his hands on yoongis nape and they shared a deep kiss... everyone clapped for them...

Priest: So do you Min Jimin accept Jung Jisoo as your lawfull wife and promise to protect her...and be there in every ups and downs..

Jímíñ: Yes I do...

Preist: So do you Jung Jisoo accept Min Jimin as your lawfull husband..and promise to be with him in his thick and thins...and both sadness and happiness....

Jisoo: Yes I do...

Priest: Now you two are lawfully husband and wife...you may kiss your partner now...

Jímíñ and jisoo shared a passionate kiss....

Priest: So do you Min jungkook accept Kim tãehyüñg as your lawfull wife and promise to protect her...and be there in every ups and downs..

Jk: Yes I do...

Preist: So do you Kim tãehyüñg accept Min Jungkook as your lawfull husband..and promise to be with him in his thick and thins...and both sadness and happiness...

Tae: Yes I do...

Priest: Now you two are lawfully husband and husband..you may kiss you partner now...

Jk kissed tãehyüñgs cheek's forehead and then his lips...

Jk: Saranghe

Tae: nado salang haeyo

Everyone congratulated the newly Wedded couple's...and after food everyone went to the dance floor.. everyone danced with their dance partners...