prank #3#

.....no one's POV....
Yøøngi was walking to the kitchen when he felt something in the floor...he looked down and his world shattered down...in pieces...his brothers laying on the floor life less...

Yøøngi:(knelt down shaking his brothers)Joon.....Kook...... Chim....I Know you are trying to prank me please... please wake up...I got pranked so please wake up...(tears streaming down his cheeks)wake up ple-please....I can't live without y'all...I'll do everything you want il-ill pamper you..I won't be mad if you'll call m-me annoying cat...and whatever you want please wake up...(stood up wiping his tears..) Hobi...are you here can you hear me.... please answer me....Eomma APPA...Jin Hyung...tae... Jisoo... Jennie...Lisa... Kai.... Luhan....if you are here than please please answer me...(no answer came..he kicked the wall near him and punched it a little blood was dripping from his hand...)This is why I feared loving anyone....I knew my rivals would try to hurt the people I love...

Next side...with hobi....

HOBI:It's too much im going downstairs...

Jisoo: Hyung wait let's see what happens...

HOBI just nodded...

Yøøngi knelt down....kook CHIM and Joon facing his back... crying hard...when hobi felt too bad and his eyes filled with tears...and he saw Yøøngi's hand was bleeding... Yøøngi was just crying from half an hour and his bleeding has increased now..

HOBI:I'm going down and no one is gonna stop me....
(He went down stairs and tapped Yøøngi's back)
.
.
When Yøøngi felt some one tap his back he quickly turned back tearing more...he stood up and hugged Hobi...

Yøøngi: Hobi... please tell them to get up please..

HOBI:Ok...stop crying First....

Yøøngi:Will you make them wake up...

HOBI:Yes...

Yøøngi: Please do it..

HOBI turned Towards Joon kook and CHIM

HOBI:Kook wake up or else I'll drink all your banana milk....

Kook got up immediately...

Kook:No Hyung please...

HOBI:Jímíñ get up or I'll tell jisoo your secret...*Jímíñ also got up*

HOBI:Joon Hyung should I tell Hyung that you bro-

Joon: I'm up....

Yøøngi: I hate it........it's-its so bad... Why....why this kind o-of prank..(tears flowing)

HOBI:Yoonie calm down...

Yøøngi:How...to...you too...helped....them..for.... this prank..you are so bad....

HOBI made Yøøngi sit in the couch....Yøøngi wasn't looking at hobi...

Hobi:Yoonie...look at me...(silence)..... Yoonie...... sorry please look at your sunshine....(Yøøngi shook his head as no)...ok then I'm going..
He stood up and was about to leave when... Yøøngi held his wrist and pulled him... Yøøngi hugged hobi....and was crying hard...hobi rubbed yoongis back...to calm him down...

Jimin came to Yøøngi and tapped his shoulder..

Jimin:Hyung...sowwy...we hurted you... please forgive us... forgive your chimmy

Yøøngi stood up and looked away... crossing his hands arms...

KOOK: hyungiee... sorry...pwese.... forgive this bunny..

JOON:we are really really sorry we won't do this again...Yoon.. please.... forgive us... forgive this WWD..

YØØNGI CONTROLING HIMSELF FROM SMILING....THE THREE BACKHUGGED YOONGI...