one chance

Jin hugged Mrs Jung...

Mrs Jung:Where is hobi...

Mr Jung: tae and jisoo are trying to calm him down....as he went on you when it comes to anger....

Mrs Jung: Shut up... I'm going to meet him if you want to you can come..

Mr Jung: Behind you my Highness...

Jin: You are scared of aunty right..?

Mr Jung: ofcoruse I am but more of hoseok...(Jin and the min brother's chuckled as Mr Jung followed his wife)

Jin was sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone and the min brother's were sitting at the couch talking about something..when jisoo entered and flopped at the bed and tae came following..and sat near Jin...

Jisoo: Aah feels like Im back from a battel field..

Jïñ:Was he that mad..?

Jisoo:Ask them what he said when he herd you crying..

Jin looked at min brothers...

Jimin:He said that if Nãmjøōn has hurt you again then Nãmjøōn is gonna rest in peace..

Jin:Aah he is kinda furious when it comes to his loved ones...

Tae: Not kind of too furious...

Jisoo:I felt like if I'll touch him I'm gonna burn into ashes...

Jin:But if you just had hugged him and rubbed his back he would have calmed down...

Jisoo:Oh yeah!! Why didn't it come at my mind then...

Tae: Idiot how can you forget how to calm down your brother...

Jisoo: my mind was not working idiot...he was so furious I thought that my brother has changed his soul with eomma...

Jin:Ah it's ok he has calmed down now I guess...

Tae:Yeah..

Jisoo: Now let me rest in peace...{tae also layed Down covered himself and hugged his Hyung}(every one was shoked...)

Jimin:Huh..what do you mean by rest in peace..??

Tae:This idiot is telling that let her rest....in silence which is peace..

Yøøngi:Ohh okay...you all take rest I'll see hoseok and come...

Jisoo got up from the bed..

Jisoo:No don't..not now he has just calmed down so you better not meet him now...

Tae:Yes meet him in the morning otherwise he will kill you just by his death glare...

Jïñ:hmm..it's better you don't meet him right now..

Jisoo:But Yøøngi can calm hoseok down..

Yøøngi:(shocked,disbelive) meh how..?and why?

Jin: there is a reason..now go let us take rest ok..(min brother's nodded and left)

          Time skip.         

Now Jin is 5 weeks pregnant and is falling for namjoon...it's weekend and Jin and jisoo were walking around the house when as always Min brothers were chatting...hobi and tae were taking rest as they were feeling restless..

Jimin: till when you are gonna hide it Yøøngi Hyung...(Jisoo and Jin were listening to them talking)

Yøøngi:HUH.. what am I hiding..??

JOON: That..?

Yøøngi:That what?

KOOK:That you love hoseok and you are acting like you only married him for his body..as the real reason is you don't want your rivals to hurt him..

Yøøngi:What when did you know..??

Jimin:The day you got married..

Yøøngi:How..??(shocked)

KOOK:Your heart eyes the way you kissed hoseok back full of love and your sweet smile we haven't seen in more than 6to8 years..

Jimin:We Know that you also love tae Bunny..

Kook chocked his water
Kook:Huh what don't joke Hyung..

Yøøngi: we aren't we herd you talking to yøürsêlf and when we got close to you...you were talking to tae's wallpaper in your phone...

JOON: and also that you fell for him at the first sight...and the real reason is same as Yøøngi ..

Kook: and you two too fell for your hubby and wife at the first sight..

Suddenly Jin came in followed by jisoo..

Jin:You Know what Yøøngi..and jungkook..
If they got to know that you loved them but you hurted them telling that you only married them for your body then you'll see the hella side of them...

Jisoo:Ahh my God it will be so hard to calm them down...tae is kinda easy but hobi Hyung...ahh you turned my sunshine brother into a ball of fire...

Jin: But as jisoo already said that Yøøngi can calm hobi down so it dependson yoongi..

Jimin:But can you two please tell us the reason why Yøøngi Hyung can calm hoseok down...?!

Jisoo: Because hobi has a secret crush on him...

Yøøngi:Oh..waitwhat...?

Jïñ:Yah he has or had secret crush on you..

Yøøngi:From when...

Jisoo: long time back...

Jennie came running to the room...

Jennie: Yøøngi Hyung kook we just checked hobi and tae and we found out that he is pregnant...

Jisoo: Oh wow...now you are gonna die min yoongi and this bunny too...

Jin: Nãmjøōn and jimin be ready with your black clothes....

Jimin: But why hyung..??

Jisoo:You will be soon in Min Yøøngi and Mìñ jüñgkøøk's funeral...

Kook: Oh..Ohk..
.
.
Wait What?!

Jin: Yes she is right..

Yøøngi: I know tht my hubby will give me a chance..

Jisoo: maybe...you should try your BEST..he will..

Jin and others nodded

Hey guys hope y'all liked it see you in the next chp...