Dare

.
..
At night after dinner...

A/n POV
Jimin jungkook and Nãmjøōn and Yøøngi went to their rooms....Mr an Mrs Jung, Hobi, Tae and Jisoo were chatting about something..after sometime they went to their respective room..

JOON POV..
I was sitting on the bed reading the book yoongi Hyung bought for me today...when Jin entered the room..I stretched my arms inviting Jin to cuddle...he smiled and ran to me he hugged me...he yawned sleepily

Joon: sleepy..??

Jïñ:(Nodded)

JOON: good night jinnie..

JIN: good night Joonie...

They cuddled and went to sleep..

Tae's POV
I went inside the room Jüñgkøøk was sleeping facing other side..I smiled and crawled on the bed pecked his cheek..

Tae: Goodnight kookie..

And I back hugged him and went to sleep..

Hobi's POV
I went to my room and Yøøngi never asked me to sleep with him...as NÃMJÏn and TAEKOOK also slept with each other...I was sad and went to sleep hugging the stuffie Yoonie gave me...

A/n POV..
Today also sneaky cat..I mean Yøøngi.. sneaked to hobis room and slept hugging him..

Jisoo POV
I went inside the room..and saw jimin..
I went to him hugged him and went to sleep...

The next morning...
At dining room... everyone was present except Høsèøk...

Kook: Yøøngi Hyung..if I dare you something will you dare to do it...??

Yøøñgi: Yeas...but what are you going to dare me...?

CHIM: Some girls will flirt with you and hobi will see it you will also flirt back.....

Yøøñgi: What...do you want me to die...? He has given me a chance and you want me to ruin it...

Jimin: let's just see if he gets jelous or mad...and how much he loves you...

HOBI came down...and sat on his place near Yøøngi...

CHIM: How much do you love Yøøngi Hyung??...hobi Hyung..?

HOBI: Why..?

CHIM: just asking...

HOBI: JUST A LITTLE BIT...hehe..(and focused on eating)

Yøøngi gave a disappointed look... {-_-}(everyone chuckled)

CHIM: So do accept it??

Yøøñgi: Yess...but who is gonna do it...??

CHIM: Rose and Irene...

HOBI: What??

CHIM: Just discussing about our works...and I've informed them about This..

Yøøñgi: WOW fast...Ok then final...when are they gonna come ?

Kook: today evening...

Time skip after lunch...

Everyone was watching TV and chatting Yøøngi was  silent and unbotherd...hobi came to him and sat beside him..

HOBI:(wispering to yoongi)why are you so quiet..?

Yøøñgi: Just don't want to talk (wispered back)

HOBI: is Mr husband mad because I told that I love you just a little bit...yoonie..?