doing everything huh

.....
The next morning

Joon: What are you doing...?

Yøøngi: Cooking ofcoruse...

Joon: but Kai and Lisa will cook food for us..

Yøøngi:Who's making for you...I'm cooking after a long time for my sunshine...(without looking back with a smile)

Jímíñ:(teasingly) Doing everything huh?!

Yøøngi: jst shut up its not only me...jk is there too...

Joon: what?!

Yøøngi: look at the side of refrigerator...

Jímíñ: they are doing everything to get forgiven...😉

JOON: I'm gonna join too I also wanna get forgiven soon...

Yøøngi:Ok...but don't be a WWD (world wide destroyer)..got it.

Joon:Yeah yeah...

Jimin:I'll also join my idiot brothers...

Yøøngi jk and Joon glared at him.. but Jímíñ joking like this isn't a new thing for them so they continued cooking....Mr and Mrs Jung came down and saw mins cooking...

MrsJung: good morning..!

Yøøngi: Morning eomma and appa..

Jimin:We hope you had a good sleep..

Mr Jung:Yeah we did...but is it something special today...?

JOON:Umm..well no...but what makes you ask that??

Mr Jung:The sight of min brother's cooking..

Jímíñ:these idiots are doing everything to get forgiven so I'm helping them too...(jisoo came down and herd Jímíñ saying they are doing everything....){and ran upstairs where Jin Hobi and tae were chatting}

~jisoo entered~

Jisoo: they are doing everything to get forgiven...

Hobi:Who is doing what??

Jisoo:Joon, Yøøngi and Jk....

Tae:What are they doing??

Jisoo:Jk and Joon are cooking for the first time and Yøøngi used to cook for them long time ago....Jímíñ was saying that Yøøngi's food is that delicious that you can even eat your finger...while having the food....

Jin: Really..?

Jisoo:Yeah Jímíñ was telling me that..

HOBI:Oh let's see then...

While they were chatting Jennie came in....

Jennie: Hyungs...come down for breakfast everyone is waiting for you all...and after a long time Yøøngi Hyung has cooked(kind of jumping) I love the food he cooks...

HOBI and others came downstairs...

The mins pulled chairs for their lovelies....and Mr and Mrs Jung And jenlisa Kai and luhan cooed at the mins sweetness...

Mrs Jung: we are waiting to taste the food...

Jimin: Here you go...(started serving food for Mr and Mrs Jung...and jisoo)

Yøøngi served for hobi Joon served for Jin and kook served for tae..
They also sat beside their love and started eating..hobi took his first bite and he was mesmerized by the taste...sme goes to jisoo..Jin and tae...

Tae:Woah this is more delicious than Jin Hyungs...I love it..who made it??!

Jimin: Ofcoruse annoying cat...hehe..I'm having food made by yoongi Hyung...