¤_Cross my heart_¤

Beep Beep...

Alarm clock rang with a damaged glass clicks the hit at 4 A.M and beeped. A boy who have long bangs that's enough to hide the eyes when he look down ,he drag his hand to set stop the alarm and slowly drag his body from the floor. He rubbed his eyes lazily and stretched his hand again with a tired sighs left  his lips.

He looked at the long window it's still dark 'good morning mummy' as he stoodup from the floor and walked to restroom do the business.

When he done bath, he wear long polo shirts that looks so old and long , with old pants. His shirts and pants are extra long for him. He looked at himself by looking down. He didn't have mirror in his room. He didn't have a lights in his room but moonlights or Morning sunlight are the only flash in his room.

He sighs again...

He leave his room and go to kitchen. He opened the window to get air, and started to clean the kitchen counters and dishes. When he gathered all the waste foods and puts into the plastic bag and set to the  trashbin. His stomach makes the sound that indicates he is starving, he touched his stomach and looked at clock it shows 6 A.M.

He then walked to living room to open the main door of the Mansion. He looked at sky when the sun is about to rise. "Wow you're too lazy"  he giggled at sun and back to kitchen to collect the trashbin. Then he throws out of the gate.

He opened the pipes that comes water and flashed all over the grasses and some of the water flashed on his face ,he giggled to himself.

He again enter the house to clean the living room couches and upstairs too. He went to backyard to clean the grasses waste. His stomach makes sound again.. he patted his stomach and looked at clock it shows 8 A.M.

He rushed to kitchen to prepare the breakfast. He opened the window on the other side ,he was welcomed by birds sounds and sun rays. He smiled again "Good Morning Mr.bird" he said while cutting the vegetables and preparing the soups.

☆▪︎☆

"JIMIN" A lady voice shouted at the very angered tone. The said boy rushed to the voice where ecoed on the side.

"Y-yes M-mam" Jimin stutter with his tone and looked down with his front bangs hide his half off the faces. But what he got replay is not surprised him, bang Big slap on his left cheeks that immediately turn red.

"I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN THE CORRIDOR, WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO? YOU LAZY FUCKING BITCH"  A lady shouted at Jimin's face without have a guilty of how harshly she slapped him.

"I-I'm sorry Mam, I'll do it right now" Jimin sobs but able to replay to the said lady. "Do it afterwards first get some coffee for me" A lady said and walked away from him.

Jimin sobs and walked to kitchen to prepare coffee for her while wiping the tears that comes continuely.

☆▪︎☆

"Honey, wake up" A lady waked her husband while giving a morning kiss. Said husband lazily drag his head to sit straight on the bed "why you're shouting at the very morning?" Her husband raised questions while getup from the bed.

"That....jimin always make me stress out, honey" lady said while looking at the mirror reflection. Her husband backhugged her "Don't stress yourself cho hee"

Cho hee giggled and turn around to hug his husband "okie Mr.park hyun shik , between very good morning to you" she said and kissed him again.

A knock disturbed them..

"Come in" annoying welcomed Mrs.park to someone who disturbed by a knock. Mr.park walkes to restroom and do to morning routine.

"Mam, coffee?" Jimin peeked while carrying the plate with two cups of coffee with a squared sugar beside it.