¤_He said be True_¤

"This is the paper that you have to sign it" One of the Man of   Jeon said placed the paper on the table. Jimin was standing on the living room while park family also stand on the same Place. Mrs.park give death glare to Jimin who hesitated whether to sign it ot not.  Jimin slowly looked at Cho-hee who shaked her head.

Jimin slowly walked to the table, he slowly bended to the paper to read and he sighs. Jimin in the state to think whether to accept it or not..what if marriage worst than his this hell life. He had more questions on his mind. But he immediately picked the pen and signed it with a speed of light. That give gasp to all the park families. He even don't know why he did it.

"You can pick your things Mr.jimin I'll drop you at Jeons Mansion." He said while folded the paper which jimin signed earlier and put in the plastic files.

"It's ok,We will send him safe" Mrs.park said with a tight smile. And said man nodded and leaved the home.

Jimin was thrown on the street with his bag. He didn't even wear slippers too. "Do you have any idea about why Mr.jeon asked you to marry his son...Do you know servant jimin?" Taemin asked him while press his boot on jimin's smol hand.

Jimin screamed with a pain "Because he is fucking deaf and dumb" taemin said to him while harshly leave his hands. Jimin was shocked and at the same time pain hit his heart.

"Go away you fucking slut and never come back" taemin said while leaves the hurted man back.

☆¤☆

"Get ready Jungkook, we have more works to do" hoseok informed while sat on the living room couch with crossed legs.

Jungkook had separate Mansion for him. He lives alone but now there is some coming to his Mansion. A knock interrupted hosoek and he stoodup to see who is the hell disturbing him.

"Who are you?" Hoseok asked him while scanning his clothes. Same hoodie that was long for him to hide his arms only reveal his palm. He didn't wear slippers and his toes have blood and scars and his smol hands have the same.

Jimin hesitated for a second "I'm jimin sir" he said politely. Hoseok immediately recognised him. "Oh Jimin is that you , who Mr.jeon keep telling me." Hoseok flashed his smile to him.

'Mummy he is too bright'

Jimin didn't say anything went silent by looked down.

Jungkook got ready about to go living room but paused once he heard hoseok's talking to someone. He looked at down at them while put his index finger on the stairscase corridor keep tapping it.

"Where is your father? Are the one who dropped you? Is he waiting outside?" Hoseok said and looking at the entrance and Jimin looked at him

"No sir, I came by own actually"

"By car"

"By w-walk sir"

Hoseok titled his head at Jimin and looked at his feet. His smol feet had blood and scar and a stone wound. Hoseok give him a sad stare. Jungkook observed everything from above stairs and choose to pretend like nothing hear.

Jungkook walked to living room. Gain a attention from both men but Jimin didn't look at him until he followed hoseok look. Jungkook eyed hoseok and nodded his head and walked away from them didn't have glance to Jimin.

Hoseok turned to Jimin "Miss. Clairo" he called someone. And the said women walked to them and bowed.  "She is clairo. Our only Maid in the Mansion" A 40+aged women smiled at Jimin who greeted her.

"He is Jimin who married to Jeon jungkook. He will be staying in our Mansion. Please take care of him" Hoseok said to her. The said nodded to him.

"I'll be visit you someday and Don't call me sir, call me hoseok hyung it's better to hear" Hoseok said to him and leaved them.

Jimin smiled to the hoseok and turned to Miss clairo "Follow me young Master I'll show your room" Miss.clairo said while climbs to stairs.

Jimin gasped at her greeting and for the first time hearing respectful words from her and then begin to followed her.

☆¤☆

"You didn't even welcome him properly Jungkook. That's so rude of you" hoseok said while turn the car to start.

Jungkook who sat on the passenger seat and poked his inner checks "This is not a proper Marriage and I'm not in a mood to do any shits" his delivered politely.

"I don't think he is bad guy...don't you see him?" Hoseok asked while drivering the car to the office.

"Bad bitch never show their true color at first.. and I didn't see him exactly" Jungkook said while caressing his forehead.

"His way of speaking is so respectful... by looking at him, he is so--"

"You shouldn't judge him by the way of his clothes. His hoodie that covered half off the body. His hoodie also dirty and his bare foot so damaged. He is a type of crazy man who walks with barefoot. Such a loser. His cheeks are red and his plumps lip rose that shows he use costly lip glosses and makeup..wow such a rich bitch he is..maybe he creating a poor impression to wear a long hoodie and barefoot story to impress me, the fuck how dare he thinks about me, the great  Jeon Jungkook clever to find who he is" Jungkook explained everything when his car entered into his office and he opened his car door to come outside. Corrected his coat and  hoseok stand beside him while looking at him with blankface.

"I don't see him exactly" Hoseok mimicked while copy the same pose where Jungkook done it earlier. Jungkook pretend like nothing happened and enter to his office.

☆▪︎☆

"Here is your room, young Master" Miss clairo informed him while open the room. This is huge room with Master bedroom and long windows looks so luxurious and huge.

"The whole room only for me?" Jimin asked while widened his eyes at the room. Miss clairo nodded and chuckled at jimin (maybe she find out cute).

Jimin enter his room while scanning the whole room. He runs to see restroom and runs to see balcony.

"Did you like it young Master?"

"I-i love it Mam"

"No-no, you can call me by my name"

"Then you should call me by my name..No more master..just call me Jimin" Miss clairo smiled at jimin and didn't say anything back at him.

☆¤☆

Jungkook arrived at his Mansion. It almost night time when he arrived it. Jungkook entered his Mansion while he heard a little talks from kitchen. He paused and moved to the kitchen and slowly peeked

Jimin stand beside clairo who cooking the dinner. Jungkook looked at back pose of them. He observed jimin clothes again..he exactly wear same clothes but different faded colors.

"Oh, I forgot to ask you Mam, I saw one fine Man  who exit the Mansion in Morning. May I know who is he?" Jimin asked her so politely.

"W-what are you asking? He is Jeon Jungkook. The only son of Jeon Minjoon. And he is the one who you married to" Miss clairo said while smiled at him. Jimin was shocked with stunned face.

Jungkook who scanned everything and leaved to his room "He didn't even know me what the.." he poked his tongue on his inner cheeks.  

☆¤☆

Jimin laid on the floor with no more blanket or pillow to himself. He just laid on the floor while holding his hand set for pillow. He wide awake
Mummy i don't know why I choose to sign this paper. But I can sense my freedom. Thankyou mummy and I love you.. Jimin prayed and closed his eyes to sleep.

To be continue..