¤_We got that love_¤

Jungkook and Jimin lay on the same bed but both didn't sleep. Jungkook turned to right side of the bed on the other hand Jimin turned on left side of the bed. Jungkook gazed on the side wall for a minute when he turned to left to stare jimin's back but jimin already turned to his side while stared at him. Jungkook chuckled and slides his hand to hug Jimin closely and stroking his hair.

"What are you thinking?" Jungkook asked him who sigh before said "I don't know just..." Jimin whispered. "Listen Jimin, If you want to make the people around you happy, you must find your own happiness first."

Jimin drag his head to stare at Jungkook who adviced him "Isn't selfish?"

"Being selfish isn't always bad things.Try to only think about your own happiness when things are too stressful" Jungkook kissed his forehead when Jimin blinked at him. Jimin slowly intertwined his left hand to Jungkook's right hand while they both lost eachother's eyes. Jimin slowly brings Jungkook's right hand to his lips, he kissed his index finger, a pecks on middle finger and ring finger. Jimin placed Jungkook's hand on his own chest leaned to peck Jungkook's lips who kissed him back.

"Titanic" Jimin giggled to Jungkook who gasped at the scene and laughed at loud "God, Jimin it was supposed to be romantic but I can't" Jungkook laughed again. "Why isn't romantic, when she did it was romantic" Jimin asked him innocently..

"So you watched titanic?"

"Yes!! Two days back" Jimin assured with ✌ hand symbols. Jungkook can't help kissed his cheeks. "And I want to know about 50 shades of Jungkook" Jimin asked while wraps his hand on jungkook's neck who raised hi eyebrows. "I suggested you to watch zootopia, Ice age , detective pikachu but what you did?"

"It was came by suggestion at right side can't help while saw the thumbnail..." Jimin pouted.

"You're spoiled Jimin" Jungkook said while puts Jimin beside him and hovered to kiss him who kissed him back with a same vulnerable feel. Jungkook travelled his kiss to his neck while snake his hand on Jimin's hem shirt to rub the erected nibble. Jimin hugged him tightly as Jungkook sucks his neck while rubs the Jimin's nibble. Jimin whimpering at the session soon his shirt throws on the floor along with Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook kissed and licked Jimin's nibble while trace his palm on jimin's dick. Jimin throws his hair back while moans and grab jungkook's hair to whimpers. Jimin's moan motivate jungkook to ruin him.

Jungkook soon drag jimin's pant along with boxers and throw it on the floor as jungkook kissed jimin's inner thigh to pleasure him. According to jungkook sex is not about only sex. Sex is should pleasure the bottom with love and affection. He is not monster init but sometimes out of our hands.

"On your four baby" Jungkook told jimin who drag his head to see Jungkook with titled head. Jungkook chuckled and kissed his innocence eyes make him into the positions. Now jimin know what is that one.

Jungkook drag jimin ass in air while massaging jimin back while jimin buried his head on pillow. Jungkook slowly enter his tongue on jimin's ass to pleasure him. Jimin arched his body and moaned when he feel jungkook's tongue playing on his hole. Jimin felt so new and weird but he liked it when it comes to Jungkook. Jimin falled for Jungkook who's care for him even in sex..jimin matured enough to know what is sex, sex is not about soft, he heard moans at park's Mansion from taemin's room. But comes to Jungkook, he pleasure him. Jimin felt mixed feeling when he lost his virginity to him and no regrets about it.

Jungkook fucking his tongue on jimin's hole while inserting his index finger along with his tongue. Jimin whimpered at the feels. Jungkook fingered him for a second and positioned himself to enter his dick on jimin's hole while drag his waist to enter. Jimin parted his lip on the pressure. Jungkook started to thrust fast once he comfortable in that position. Jimin buried his head on pillow while grab the bed sheet to erase the pain. "Ah~ ugh~ J-ung ah~" Jimin mumbled into the pillow as jungkook wraps his hand on jimin's shoulder to drag while jimin throws his head on jungkook's shoulder as jungkook thrusting him fast. Jimin cupped Jungkook's hand which was ruining Jimin's nibble while thrusting him again and again. After more thrusting jimin cumed on the sheet as loud groans Jungkook cumed inside him. Jimin laid on stomach on bed while jungkook hover him as both panted. Jungkook slowly rolled beside him as Jimin turned his back on bed and hugged him dearly as jungkook panted for breathe as he gaze on ceiling.Jimin drag his hand to climb jungkook's wet hair to left and kissed him dearly who kissed him back.