¤_Him and I_¤

"Ah~" A man's moan echoed in the dark room. He panted and moaned while he touch his length up and down. "Ah~ yeah...fuck" he head thrown back while faster his touch. He masturbated himself. When he about to reach his climax "Jimin~ ahhh~ fuck" he groaned loudly while realising his cum on his own stomach.

He panted and rested on the bed while gaze at ceiling. He looked at left and pick his phone to dial I'd 'Num-99-cho-hee', he clicked the dial button. After a long rings he heard a women voice

"Hello Mr.zyrian?"

"Yeah..it's been a while" he said while use his elbow to lean on the headboard to put head to get comfortable in bed.

"Y-yes Mr.zyrian"

"How is my sugar boy?"
A little smiled on his lips.

"He-he is good Mr.zyrian"

"I've been thinking about him lately..just wait for  a month I'll have him soon"

"...."

"And I already sent 25% of the share..it will deliver within two days"

"Oh, that's so sweet of you Mr.zyrian"

"It's not sweet until I have him"

"......you will have him no matter what"

"I believe you...Mark My words If I didn't have him No-body will have him....NO-ONE"

"I understood Mr.zyrian and I'll talk to you later"

"Yes, shut it"

☆¤☆

Jungkook tiredly enter his mansion while it's raining outside with a heavy thunder.He had very long day. He climbed to his room took a long warm shower and changed into a long black shirt and black shorts. He laid on his bed with long  sighs. He looked at the clock it show 10'o clock.

He shifted to left side and then right side. A thunder startled him. He furrowed his eyebrows while scanning the rain pouring into the windows and lighting time to time flashing.

"Wait, did I forgot something?" Jungkook asked to himself while turn straight and gaze his ceiling.

"Meeting done well....I ate dinner at office with hoseok.... and I-- shit shit shit Don't tell me he is not home?" Jungkook stoodup and walked to Jimin's room and clicked it open. That's reveal dark room with no more sign of  humans.

"He didn't come home? Where the fuck he is then?" Jungkook fished his phone to dial jimin number and then he comes to know that they didn't even exchanged the number. "Shit" He closed the door and climbed down to exit the mansion without care to bring the umbrella, he drive to the places which they visited in Morning to the process of searching Jimin.

He is no where to be found.

Jungkook half off  clothes wetted in the rain while searching for him. Anger and panic killed him. He keep searching jimin while driving the car on the main street looking left and right. This is so hard to search in the night while raining.

Jungkook drive to the mall hoping to find him. When he looked at the entrance of the mall from far away, he saw a small human hugging himself standing on the street while wet on the pouring rain.

Jungkook keen his eyes on the human and find out that he is the one Jimin. Jungkook anger goes at the top. He forcely opened his car door and exit. He walked straight to the smol boy, Meanwhile jimin accidentally turned left to find Jungkook walking to him. He smiled and runned to Jungkook.