¤_I am his and he is mine _¤

Jimin curled into the corner with a Messy hair, dirty clothes, bruise on his wrist. This is not something new for him ofcourse, but he losing his faith, energy as time passes , he getting tired and lose his hope. Jimin slowly opened his eyes, his eyes are red and puffy cheeks. Jimin sighs while gained his energy to sit properly. He cried while looking around...

Mummy....I want to see him. I didn't say properly to him that I love him...

☆¤☆

"Zyrian! An old man who sale the drugs. He also sale teenager to the red areas. He is orphan and had no partner, he obsessed with drugs and sex. Zyrian currently lives in seoul, in his won Mansion with full of guards" Parker informed to Jungkook who listened everything while Hoseok and yoongi also listened to them.

"Jimin, he was caged in his mansion. As you said I already send my guard to around his Mansion, A single nod from you is enough to start our mission boss." Parker infromed while pressed his index finger on his bluetooth earlobe.

Jungkook poked his inner tongue on his cheeks and keened his eyes on Parker. Parker immediately nod to Jungkook and pressed his index finger on his bluetooth earlobe, infromed them.

Jungkook walked to enter his car while parker followed him along with hosoek and yoongi. But jungkook stopped and turned to hoseok "You stay here" hoseok about to protest but got paused "Careful Jungkook" hoseok patted his shoulder as yoongi nodded to him.

"I never seen him like this before, he truly loved Jimin" Hoseok said to yoongi who intertwined hands to him.

Jungkook and parker got into the car and drive to the Zyrian's Mansion. When car stopped at Mansion gate, parker turned to Jungkook, "Everything is clear boss" Parker said while Jungkook exit the car, scanning the surrounding.
Jungkook entered the Mansion with Parker walked beside him.

.....

Zyrian is smoking drugs while throws his head on back of the couch. "Who the fuck is Jungkook?" He said while eyed his ceiling and drag his head to see his guard "Do you know him?" And the guard shaked his head. Zyrian sighs and inhaled the smoke again throws his head on the couch.

A knock on the door interrupted them, his guard opened the Mansion titled his head "Who are you?" Jungkook and parker keen his eyes on guard who raised questions.

"I'm parker, and it's not nice to meet you" Parker said while pushed guard's shoulders to enter the Mansion and Jungkook followed him. The said guard fished his pocket to dial the other guard and security Meanwhile Jungkook and parker arrived to Zyrian, who throws his head on the couch. Jungkook sat on the opposite couch while Parker stand besides.

Jungkook looked at parker who nodded to him, Parker cleared his throat that gained attention from Zyrian. He drag his head to looked at the Jungkook and parker.

"Who are you ?"

"You don't know me" Jungkook politely asked.

"Oh, drug dealer sorry I'm not in the mo--"

"Jimin! where is he?" Jungkook voice straight to enter Zyrian ear.

Zyrian hold the wine glass tightly "so, you're the so called Jungkook? I don't know what you did to him... Jungkook Jungkook Jungkook I'm sick of this name" Zyrian barked at him, jungkook smirked at him.

"Everything is perfect so perfectly done... I asked cho-hee for Jimin and she said yes. Jimin is not someone for sale, he is mine to use.. he is not someone I see them like other, he is different. So I'm asking you peacefully, because you look like good boy. I'll give you all my share to you sk being a good boy you'll leave jimin...If you're being stubborned kid. You'll be killed by my guards" Zyrian warned him while smirked at Jungkook who didn't even give a fuck to Zyrian.

The guard runned to Zyrian while panted "sir, all our guards and security's are dead. Our camera also got hacked. Only you and me are the one in this Mansion." The guard said to Zyrian who gulped and slowly turned to Jungkook. Jungkook smirked "I'm not come here without plan Mr.zyrian" his polite voice gives shivers to Zyrian.

"For the last time, where is Jimin? positively"

Zyrian signed his eye on guard who about to pick his gun, parker turned to the speed of light shot at guard's head with bam sound. Zyrian flinched at the sound. "Rest in peace" Jungkook said to the deadbody of guard with surrounded of the blood.

Zyrian gulped while stoodup "Let's fight, the winner will get the Jimin" he demanded at Jungkook shaked his head "where is jimin?"

"I know you're not going to kill me aren't you? Because you never where is jimin? Have ever know that he is alive or not? Do you know jungkook, how it feel when he under me, moaning my name when I---" Zyrian didn't finish got punch on his face with Jungkook's bare hand. Zyrian got hit on the cheeks and head.

Zyrian chuckled and spilt his blood on his lips "Do you know Jungkook, Jimin is so sexy in my bed--" got another punch from Jungkook who groaned with every punch on Zyrian's face while Parker walked to search of Jimin.

Zyrian protest at one point and hit him with a wine glass. Jungkook backed away with pain on his hands.

On the other,

Jimin escaped from his room and runned to the corridor to find the parker, but jimin thought Parker was Zyrian's guard so he hides under the table while cupped his mouth to not raise his voice. When parker passed the way where jimin hides then he runned out of the place.

Jimin runned into living room while hearing glass and tables crushing sounds. He peeked on the room to find two men fighting and throwing things. Jimin titled to look at the men who hit Zyrian and got recognized it was jungkook. Jungkook had blood on his hand and his white with drop of blood on it. He wasted no time.

"Jungkook" Jimin runned to the Jungkook's side where Jungkook turned to look where the voice called. Jungkook panted and walked to the side where Jimin runned to him, before Jungkook collided with jimin, Jimin was dragged by Zyrian who had knife on his hand now on jimin's neck, jungkook got freezed at him as jimin did it too.

"Leave him" Jungkook demanded while split his saliva mixed blood. Zyrian laughed sarcastically while shaked his head "It should not be available to anyone unless it is available to me" Zyrian said while puts his knife deep in Jimin's neck..but paused with bang guns hit sound.

Parker who shot Zyrian's head from behind him and Zyrian's blood smash jimin's face while Jimin gasped at Zyrian who collapsed at the floor. Jimin runned to Jungkook and hugged him dearly. Jungkook hugged while panted, when jimin break the hug and cupped jungkook's cheeks while Jungkook panted and collapsed at jimin's shoulder.

"Jungkook?" Jimin weekly kneeled while try to catch Jungkook and laid jungkook's head on his lap while patted his cheeks to wake him up. "Jungkook? wake up" Jimin sobs while calling him.

"Shit" Parker crused while dialing to ambhulance. "Jungkook wakeup don't leave me" Jimin cried while hugged Jungkook who laid on his lap.

To be continue...