¤_I swear I'll try_¤

"I don't know what to say to him? What if he ask about Jimin?" Cho-hee asked her husband while they both sat on their bedroom. Mr.park drink the wine while caressing his forehead.

"Taemin have been crying continuously" Cho-hee added further. "Jimin is the only Cause of this problem...Only he would had been hide in our cage..This will never be happen"

"Now, What should we do? It's all fate....right?" Mr.park said while rolling the wine glass in his hand.

"We never know about Jeon's son, Maybe he hate Jimin...Maybe we have chance" Cho-hee said to him.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's Invite Jeon family to our party"

"Party?"

"Yes, we are gonna throw party and invite Jeon family..including the son of Jeon.Taemin will do his job and we will do our job."She smirked "Honey you know what I mean?"

Mr.park confused face turned into straight reaction "Wow, No wonder I falled for you" Mr.park said while leaned to kiss her lips.

☆¤☆

Jungkook wakeup and got ready for the office. When he go to eat breakfast, Jimin placed the plates and arranging the dining table neatly. Jungkook observed and arched his eyebrows. Miss clairo usually do thing like this but today it's extra shining.

"G-good M-morning sir" Jimin said politely while use his hand sign to convey the 'good morning'. Jungkook looked at him confusingly and peeked at the kitchen hope to find Miss clairo. Jimin looked at back where jungkook peeking and he turn back to  Jungkook.

"Oh Mam clairo is went for her hometown. She said that Mr.Jeon offered her to take leave for months" Jimin informed while use his hand sign for each words. Jungkook poked his tongue on his inner cheeks 'so, it's your plan dad' he mentally scolded his father.

"You can eat sir" Jimin said while the same sign for each words. Jungkook didn't say anything and take the spoon to eat. Jungkook swear to god, he never ever eat this much of tasty food before.. he just eat with more amount of food.

"Is it good?" Jimin asked while show his hand signs (👌). Jungkook placed his spoon on his plate and cleared his throat "what's wrong with you?" Jungkook asked him politely ,that made Jimin parted his mouth and his eyes widened, he still in the same pose.

"Y-you are talking?"

"Yes I'm talking since I was born" Jungkook said while pushed his chair to stoodup.

"You can hear me?"

"Yes, unfortunately  I have that sense too" Jungkook walked to exit the door but paused and turned to Jimin who stunned and widened his eyes "Drop your hand and do your work" he said and closed the door.

Jimin puts his hand down and looked down. Then he heard the car disappearing sound . he sighs and face palmed himself.

☆¤☆

"...this is all for today and soon there is more schedule for you but Mr.Jeon said he will take care all the meeting for you. You know why he said?" Hoseok said while closed his tab and stared at Jungkook who leaned on his head on the couch while gaze the ceiling.

"Jungkook you are not listening to me? Aren't you?"

Jungkook drag his head from couch to meet hoseok's eyes "Do you know what happened today Morning?" He asked hoseok while titled his head with keen eyes.

"As your advice I try to talk to him..but his reply was hilarious and made me punch those chubby cheeks of him. He is not someone who I dreamed about. And one more things I'm gonna attend all the meeting No more postponed for me..tell to him"