¤_ In the end him and I _¤

Jimin slowly opened his eye and scanned the room. It was full of white walls and have white curtains on the windows , he slowly use his elbow to lean on the pillow while hissed at the pain on his left hand. He looked around and caressed his head to found the bandage on his left corner forehead.

Jimin stoodup and exit the door. Hoseok who standing in the waiting room along with yoongi was shocked to see jimin who awakes and exit the room casually "Jimin...are you okay?" Hosoek asked and scanning him.

"I'm fine hyung,  but where is Jungkook? I want to see him." Jimin asked while peeked at next room. Hoseok and yoongi went silent and glanced at eachother. Jimin panted at their reaction "What happened to him hyung..Is he okay?" Jimin started cry while hold hosoek's hand.

Hoseok sighs and hold jimin's hand to drag to ICU room. Jimin peeked at the glass through door, there's Jungkook laid on the bed while his head cover with bandages and beside big machine beeping sound at each second. Jimin eyed this all and started to cry.

Hoseok pats his shoulder while doctor arrived at the room. "Excuse me" he pleased himself and enter the ICU ward. Jimin rushed to peek at the glass observing that doctor checking the machines and checks the glucose and change it other glucose. Jimin observed everything while his tears fall across his cheeks.

When doctor exit the door, Jimin stopped him "Doctor, what happened to him?" He asked while sobs hard. "Are you--"

"I'm his spouse, Jeon jimin" Jimin said while sniffed and wipe his tears.

"I'm doctor Jin" Jin said while extend his hand but Jimin again peeked to see Jungkook condition. Jin smiled faded away while he take his own hands. "Jungkook was in coma, he got hit on his head that broke his memory and had damage in brain cells"

Jimin was shocked and gasped at jin's statement started to cry. "You should talk to him, make him to remember you or..."

"Or what...?"

"He will never awake"

Jimin kneeled down and hugged himself while crying out loud, while hoseok, yoongi and jin exchanged eyes 'we should tell him' hoseok mouthed at Jin who shaked his head and yoongi hit his elbow to hoseok , sign him to console jimin who keep crying.

Hoseok drag jimin from the floor and hugged him dearly "Go talk to him... Maybe he will listen to you" hoseok said smoothly while broke the hug. Jimin who hesitated while open the door to peek.

.....

Jimin slowly walked to near Jungkook's bed sat beside the stool. Jimin cried while observing jungkook who closed his eyes with a bandage on his head, a clean red face, wear a hospital uniform for (patients) dress. Jimin extend his hand to hold Jungkook's left hand to place a small kiss on it. He buried his head on Jungkook's hand while sobs.

"Jungkook" he sobs again unable to say any words to him. He sniffs and wipes his tears try to smile "Jungkook, it's me Jimin" he said while try to give smile.

"J-jungkook I want to say more things to you... please listen to me" Jimin again sniffs.

"You don't know how Important you're to me. You changed my life...you're the color in my life Jungkook. You're my friend,  a savior , a good husband. I can't imagine my life without you, you're my only memory of my Mother. Wake up jungkook like you promised before we should live long for more years happily and forever" Jimin sobs again while kissed his hands again.

"Have I ever said to you that how much I love you? I Love you Jungkook more than anything in this world. You're my world " Jimin again kissed his hands. "You're My man Jungkook. Come on wakeup and hug me like how you used to hug me whenever you come home...kiss me like how you used to ruin my lips everytime I protest. I miss your warmth Jungkook come on wake up." Jimin buried himself on the bed and cried out loud.

Mummy if you ever exist for me, wake him up please,  I beg you on my knees please mummy...

Suddenly Jungkook's hold on jimin's hand tightly, and jimin drag his slowly to look at Jungkook. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, his eyeballs rolled slowly. Jimin's cry slowly turn to smile. Jungkook suddenly open his left eyes only and turned to look jimin who wiped his tears on his puff cheeks. Jimin parted his lips at Jungkook who bit his lower lips to pretend his laugh. Jimin slowly stoodup from his seat. Jungkook suddenly sat straight and laughed out loud.

"W-what? Aren't you?" Jimin gasped at Jungkook who laughed out while throws the tape and plaster at the floor. His had no bruise or damage in his skin. Jimin was fooled by the trick.

Meanwhile..,

Jin, yoongi and hoseok peeked their head at the door "This is all acting Jimin. Just want to fool you. It was all arranged by Jungkook, he is crazy sometimes.  he wants to  prank you and  in the end he did it " Jin said with windshield smile , Jimin just puts his hand on his hip while looking back at Jungkook and back to them.

"oh, wait there is camera on the corner say hello to that and---" yoongi pointed his finger on the walls while jimin looked around and gasped. Jimin had a very angry reaction on his face while looking at Jungkook who laughs fade away slowly while observing Jimin angry face.

"Bye Jungkook and rest in peace bro" Hoseok said while closed the door and runned away from them.

Jungkook slowly turned to Jimin who poked his inner tongue on his cheeks "It was fun Jimin...but" He paused when Jimin angrily runned to him. Jimin hitted him "You cheater, Jeon jerk jungkook" Jimin shouted and hit him with pillow..

"Aww jimin I had a pain in my hands" Jungkook cupped his hand and Jimin stopped hitting  and hold Jungkook's hand "Omo, Sorry Jungkook...is it paining?"  Jungkook Immediately grab the chance to hug Jimin to his chest.

"You cheat it again" Jimin hit his chest and struggling to escape the cage. Jungkook kissed Jimin's head and hugged him dearly that made Jimin calm down "This is not fun Jungkook,  you know how worried I'm. You made me scared out of my heart...I can't imagine the situation again..not for fun too" Jimin sobs while hugged Jungkook's torso.

"I'm sorry for did that... It was all fun Jimin and I got to know more about this...wait am I your man?" Jungkook titled his head to looked at Jimin who giggled and hide his face on Jungkook's chest.

"I hate you, go away" Jimin hugged tightly on his torso. Jungkook giggled again while hugged him tightly too.

"Do you love me, Jimin? Am I your man Jimin?" Jungkook again teased him Jimin giggled while buried face on his chest "yes"

"Can't hear you?" Got a hit from Jimin again.

Jungkook broke his hug to caressed Jimin's cheeks and collide his head to eachother "Do you love me?" Jungkook asked him while Jimin giggled "No" he said.

"Yes, you do"

"Yes, I do"

Jungkook chuckled and leaned to smash his lips on Jimin's lips who immediately responded while wraps his hand on jungkook's necks. Jimin  didn't want anything other than jungkook in his life again. He was glad that day when he signed those paper eventhough he didn't say it out to him, Jungkook know everything about it. And their calm lovely life begins....

Their love lives forever...

And

their lives happily ever after....

☆¤__The End__¤☆

A/N
Uh...., yeah.... that's it!!
Thankyou so much for reading this story!
You can check my another story too.