¤_Hope to die_¤

"Mr.park you're invited to a party that was organised by kim corporation" A guy with a mint hair said while holding the tab on his hand and adjusted his glass on the nose, named Min yoongi.

"Any other schedule apart from that" Mr.park asked him while closed his laptop.

"Other than No schedule sir" yoongi said while switched off the tab and Mr.park nooded.

"Dad!" Taemin called while opened the door of the chairman of Garments. Yoongi and Mr.park looked at the door where the voice called.

"Is that any schedule for me.... or any meeting or something else"

"A party only otherwise nope" yoongi said while hold his hand on his back. "Then see you dad" taemin said and yoongi looked at him 'i have a date' taemin whispered to him and walked away.

Yoongi chuckled and Mr.park shaked his head and stood up to walk away.

☆▪︎☆

Slap...

Ecoed in the bedroom. Jimin cupped his left cheek with a teary eyes.

"I ASKED YOU TO BRING ORANGE JUICE AND NOT APPLE JUICE" Ms.cho-hee shouted at him.

"Sorry Mam" jimin said politely and take the orange juice from the table.

"Mrs.Park, someone here to meet you" A maid said while enter the room and Cho-hee nodded and stood up from the bed.

"Stop crying like a slut., Bring coffee for us...useless bitch" she ordered to Jimin and walked away. Jimin wiped his tears and followed her to go kitchen.

☆▪︎☆

"Yoongi this is our chance to get partnerships in business" Mr.park hyun shik said to yoongi who stand beside him. They both in party enjoying and greeting whoever talks to him.

"Yes sir.... but even in party your mind always thinks about money and business" yoongi shaked his head. "Money is life yoongi..I don't know when you'll learn this.." Mr.park said while turning to yoongi and chuckled. Yoongi titled his head 'like wtf'

"What, yoongi-ssi Money is everything, if you have that Money, you'll buy everything..."

Yoongi shaked his head again 'I'm not gonna argue about that'. "Think whatever you want Mr.park"

A man who enjoy his party standing on the corner not so far away from them..Mr.park keen his eyes on him. "Is that a jeon right?" Mr.park asked yoongi who turned to look at where he looks. "I think he is...wow he is one of the.."

"Richest man in the seoul" Mr.park said while nearing him. Yoongi followed him too.

When Jeon accidentally saw the man who approaching him.. he widened his eyes.."hey park?" He waved his hands. Mr.park paused for a second and turned to yoongi "he already know me or something?" Mr.park asked yoongi who shrugged it. The called man approached them.

"It's me jeon minjoon, how are you Park" Mr.jeon extended his hand to shake. Mr.park nervously smiled and extend his hands to shake dearly. "I'm fine, Mr.Jeon how are you? And I don't know if we met before but that's fine"

Mr.jeon arched his eyebrows but soon they Both man talked together. Meanwhile Mr.park literally forget his assistant "oh, Mr. Jeon he is yoongi, he is my asst. And my right hand of my business" Mr.park introduced him proudly, yoongi extend his hand to Mr.jeon who shaked his hand.

"Let me introduce my asst." Mr.jeon said while looking around. "Hobii" he called out and said man arrived to them. "He is hoseok my son's  PA and taking part of financial acounts of our company and he more like my son " Mr.jeon introduced the man, said man flashed his smile and bowed at them.