¤_For laughter_¤

"So, that's it...This is why you called?" Yoongi said while leaned his back on the chair. "Yes, thanks for you co-operation and we will meet tomorrow"

"Again?"

"Yes, I want to ask you something about Jimin"

"Ask now"

"No, I'm running later...okie see you tomorrow"

Hoseok exit the cafe shop while leaves the yoongi who pouted while looking at his empty cups. Hoseok get into the car and he looked at yoongi through windows and smiled at his pouty lips 'cute'

☆▪︎☆

Next Morning

"He is completely alright" A doctor while exit the  jimin's room along with Jungkook. Jimin was laid on his bed with a bandage on his forehead and chin.  A little plaster on his left cheeks.

"Thank you Dr.Jin" Jungkook bowed at him.

"He is so skinny and unhealthy. He need good rest  and healthy foods. But he is fearing for something,  when he was unconscious he keep mumble sorry..I don't know what happened to him." Dr.jin stated and gives the prescription to Jungkook who stand besides him.

"Give this medicine to him and keep him in peace" Dr.jin said and patted Jungkook's shoulder while Jungkook nodded and bit his lower lips.

"Okie I'll take leave then" Dr.jin said while took the things and exit and the door.

"Thank you Dr.jin" Jungkook said and read the prescription. Jungkook enter jimin room to see he is in deep sleep. Jungkook sat beside the bed while scanning Jimin's sleeping face. Jungkook caressing his hair. He gently leaned down and kissed him on his forehead.

"Everything gonna be alright, Jimin" he whispered at him.

☆¤☆

"What the fuck?" Cho-hee barked at Taemin while scanning his left cheeks that was form red frnger prints.

"Who did it to you?" Mr.park asked while touch the cheeks and taemin hissed at pain.

"That jeon's son did it.. we almost at the plan but he slapped  me for that bitch" Taemin said while puts his cold packs on his cheeks.

"This is out of my hands. If Jungkook really falled for him? I don't know why people falling for that jimin..? Is that even fair?" Cho-hee said while caressing his son.

"What should we do now?"

"I should talk to jungkook. I already thread Jimin to sign the divorce paper and ofcourse he'll do." Cho-hee smirked.

"Or I will make him do. I need jungkook" Taemin said and stoodup to exit the living room.

☆¤☆

"Hello"

"Yes?"

"Jungkook I wanna talk to you"

"I'm not in office, you better come home"

After 15 minutes....

Hoseok arrived at Jungkook's Mansion. Jungkook sat besides Jimin bed in Jimin's room while hold his hand and staring at him. A maid knocks the door and peeked. "Sir Hoseok-nim waiting at the living room". Jungkook nodded at her. She bowed and leaved. Jungkook withdrew his hold on jimin and stoodup to meet hosoek.