¤_When it's come to U_¤

"...so the profit of our company is lot improved from previous months. Is there any new plan to improve more?" Hoseok explained while showing presentation in the dark meeting room. Jungkook sat on the chair while smiling like an idiot while playing with his pen inbetween index finger and middle finger.

Hoseok sighs and shaked his head "The meet is over" he said while everyone stoodup and walked away from the Meeting room. Once everyone exit the room except Hoseok and Jungkook.

"Okie Mr.smileyEmojiMan what's is the matter?" Hoseok asked crossed his arms to his chest. Jungkook shaked his head and chuckled. "Oh, come on Man... is that about Jimin" Jungkook smiled and didn't say anything. "But that's not matter now, I want to do something to Mr.park's family?"

"Wait, are you gonna kil----?"

"Nah~" Jungkook stoodup and walked to long window of the room at the corner,he looked outside the cloudy climate.

"Then?"

"Killing someone is not a solution for everything it's just 1 minute pain for them. But, I want to kill them badly but not gonna kill them by physical"

"I don't understand anything. Are you gonna take revenge?"

"Exactly. I want to know about Mr.park's import and expert dealer. The whole company's details"

"Wow , It's been years since you do this...I'm excited to do" Hoseok said while leaves the room.

"If karma is a boomerang then I'll your karma Mr.park" Jungkook gritted his teeth while cliche the windows screen.

☆¤☆

"I don't know why you've been looking like this since you visit Jeon's enterprise." Park Bora asked his mother who lost in thoughts.

A knock interrupted them...

"Mrs.park there is someone here to meet you"

"Who?" Bora asked her

"Mr.zyrian" she said that flinched Mrs.park and bora. "W-what? Zyrian?" Cho-hee stoodup while panted.

"Mom! What should we do? Dad is not here and hyung also not here" Bora panicked at the top that make more fear to his Mom.

Cho-hee sighs and take a deep breathe "Give him something to drink. I'll be back" she ordered the maid.

"Mom wha--"

"Stay here bora, No matter what, you'll never leave this room" she order him and leaved the room. she climbed down into living room to see the Man who sat on the couch with crossleg and his hand landed on back of the couch head while sips the cups of tea.

"H-how are you Mr.zyrian" she cracked a conversation when she sat on the couch.

"Where is Jimin?" He polite yet scary tone make her flincb.

"Mr.zyrian things aren't in our hands. Why don't you try some other guy who is goo--"

"Where. Is. Jimin.?" He emphasized each words.

Cho-hee hesitated and looked down nervously "Jimin is now married to the son of Jeon"

"WHAT?" Zyrian stoodup harshly that make her stoodup too.

"Mr.zyrian please calm down" she tried to calm him.

"The fuck you said, I told you to keep him safe but you sold it to some fucking jeon" zyrian barked at her.

"No, it was not planned one..it's just h-happened please understand our situation. I even ask him to divorce Jimin.. but that Jeon's son denied it"