¤_He's out his head_¤

"Dad what's happening?" Taemin said while enter into the chairman's room without a knock. Mr.park on his phone talk to someone while careesing his head. On his table files and paper are everywhere.

Mr.park hang up the phone and sighs "Dad! The dealer are decline our product. They even asking us to give their shares....and that old guy Mr.zyrian took his share from our account" Taemin showed his tab to his father who peeked the chart of the office loss.

"I don't know what's happening...but if it continues we will loss all our asserts."

☆¿☆

"I found an album in your room. Wow, you look cute in your childhood" Jimin said while scanning the front page of the album which was printed Jungkook's childhood fotos and written as Jk's Album

Jungkook eating the breakfast on the table wear a red suits and his hair parted in the center. Jimin sat beside him and turned the page to reveal Jungkook's baby fotos "Awww look at you...you still have same eyes" Jimin looked at fotos traced his hand on it. Jungkook chuckled and shaked his head "Aren't you eat?" After finished his breakfast he asked him while stoodup from the seat.

"After finishing this...I'll eat" Jimin said while turn and scanning each pages. One of the pic hold Jungkook's father and jungkook's mother carring Jungkook in their hand. Jimin smiled at them. Jungkook noted and neared him "ah!! It was my birthday.. Mom always used to say that I'm such a not so calm baby"

"You look cute tho...look at your cheeks" Jimin trace his hand on photo and Jungkook "now you have no cheeks" poked his cheeks. Jungkook squeeze jimin by holding his cheeks "but you have more"

"Ah! Jungkook..." Jimin protested. "I want see your childhood picture..I bet you look cute too" Jungkook said while leave his cheeks. Jimin went silent "But I even don't know my childhood picture of me" mumbled while closed the album.

Jungkook mentally slapped himself while asked the poor boy's past. Jimin stoodup from his seat to move with sad face, jungkook grabbed his wrist to make him stop "If you have any wish or anything that longed to buy or longed to see or anything..you can ask me..I'll buy you whatever no matter what"

Jimin stare at him straight "Anything?"

"Yes Anything"

"I want see my mom"

This make Jungkook go sad, he thought that jimin will ask something but not this. Jungkook withdrew his hold from jimin's wrist ,he had no words to say anything to Jimin. But Jimin smiled while wraps his hand on jungkook's neck.

"I'm kidding Jungkook. I don't want anything.....just come back early at evening because I'm missing being with you" Jimin burried head on jungkook's shoulder who stared at one place without even blink. Jimin drag his head from shoulder and corrected Jungkook's tie while he grabbed the end of the tie to drag Jungkook forward and smashed his lips on him. Jungkook widened his eyes at first but ended up ruining jimin's lips. After a long kiss jimin backed away with a shy giggles. Jungkook smirked at him while nearing him by hold jimin's waist

"NO~ you have to go.... we will see evening" Jimin said while bit his lower lips when Jungkook bite Jimin's neck.

☆♡☆

"I want him. I want him. I want him. I want him" Zyrian keep mumble while drink his 60th bottle alcohol in one gulp.

"KEVIN" he shouted while throws his alcohol at the wall. The called man enter into the Zyrian room. "I want Jimin...I don't know if you kidnap him or something...I WANT HIM" Zyrian barked at him with alcoholic tone.

"Yes sir" The said man exit the room, he fished his phone on his pocket to dial the unknown number.

☆¤☆