¤_For the love_¤

"Mr.zyrian called me" cho-hee said while sat beside the man who leaned on the chair in the balcony.

"So?"

"He already shared the 25% to us and I don't know how we gonna send that bitch to him"

"Don't worry honey, our party is coming on the way...we have the right time that works good for us..." Mr.park assured.

"I'll try to teach him what is real pain he gave to us. I'll thread him to divorce the jeon's son and..."

"And taemin will do his work and everything gonna be normal as we planned before right honey?"Cho-hee smiled and hugged him "I hope so"

☆¤☆

Jungkook entered his office and nodded to employee who greeted him. He wear turtleneck and blue jean with long coat. ( Looking hot )
When he entered into his room, he called hoseok immediately. After a 10 minutes...

"Did you called me?"

"Yes I need a help from you"

"What?"

"I want know about him"

"Who?"

"That guy.... you know... that guy in my house.."

"I don't know who exactly you're describing?"

"Okie that guy.. Ji-Jimin?"

"What about him?"

"I want know about him"

"Talk to him, I told you before..."

"About his past... collect information about him"

"Ok..."

"He is not someone I think.. he is different and I want to know why?"

"Just two days I'll be with more information"

☆¤☆

Yoongi sat on the cafe shop while looked down at his cappuccino. Soon hoseok arrived at the cafe shop while sat opposite to him and he raised his hand to get attention from someone, and he ordered vanila milkshake

Before yoongi started to talk hoseok did "I'm not here to talk about us"

"I know and I saw your text that says I wanna meet you for business. So I'm waiting"

"I know..... so that I texted you"

Hoseok snapped and looked away. Yoongi did it too. Both men maintained their silent for a good time until hosoek's milkshake arrives.

"So.. what's the matter?" Yoongi broke the silent without looking at him.

"You've been working for Mr.park right?" Hoseok said while sips the milkshake and yoongi looked at him and nodded.

"I want to know about jimin" hoseok said while licked the milkshake on his lips. Yoongi lost at it, stared at hoseok's lips. "I want know about his past life" hoseok said and now he looked at yoongi who lost at it. "Hello" he shaked his hand infront of him. Yoongi come back to life.

"Come again?"

"I. want. Know. About. Jimin. Dot."

Yoongi furrowed at his statement "Why you want to know about him? What's your relationship with him?"

Hoseok arched his eyebrows at yoongi "Not for me, My boss Jeon jungkook want to know about him..can you please tell me about him"

Yoongi sighs and looked away. "Jimin... his life is nothing but tragedy...." hoseok keen his eyes on him.