¤_I'm out my mind_¤

"Are you still working?" Jungkook raised his question while exit from his car when he spotted spike who slowly leaving the Mansion with his head down.

Spike drag his head to see Jungkook who keen his eyes on him "yeah sir.. planting and inserting took so long to complete"

Jungkook nodded "Is everything okay with you spike? If you need any cost for your family let me know it" Jungkook assured him.

Spike nodded and bowed at Jungkook who nodded about entered into his Mansion. Spike looked at Jungkook's back , Guilty buried him. Jungkook is so sweet person who cares about the maids and worker's happiness. Spike bit his lower lip and walked to exit the Mansion. Once he stepped out his phone vibrated and he quickly runned to the place where nobody is there to hear what he saying because he know who is calling..

"H-hello"

"Tik-tik-tik your time is going fast Mr.spike. oh yeah, I forget to say that my one of the boy in my gang said that your wife looks too pretty even in red eyes and puffy cheeks."

"S-sir please d-don't"

"My boy aren't touch your pretty wife don't worry. I'm not guarantee for ypur wife next time..think about it"

"He-hello hello"

Spike sobs while kneeled on the road.

☆¤☆

"You have two days to pay the share of us or otherwise you'll loss your Mansion too" A boy said while got into the Mr.park car and drive out while park's family in the Mansion's standing out the entrance. Mr.park almost sale everything to settle the loss in businees  partnership, he had car only and now it's gone.

"What the hell happening? How our partners suddenly don't need us?why is happening to us?" Cho-hee cried out.

"Dad we should do something or we will lose Mansion too" Taemin said while looking at back at Mansion.

"That's the only things we have" Bora said into the sobs. "I have no idea how to settle everything if things get out of our hands....."

"We should sale our Mansion to settle the loss" Mr.park said while looked down.

"No, we can't. Do something or do anything. I can't live like how I lived in past. No way" Cho-hee screamed while holding Mr.park shoulder who shaked his head of denial "We have no options in that" Mr.park said to her who  stopped doing her and look at nowhere to find any idea.

☆¤☆

"Why are asking this?" Yoongi asked while sent the balance mail to hosoek's mail I'd while hoseok checked his Mail and smirked at the details.

"But you still sending all those"

"Yeah, because it's you , the one who asked for it how can i deny?" Yoongi said while placed his tab on the table and neared to hoseok wraps his hand on hoseok's neck. Hoseok chuckled and puts his phone on the table. They both in the Jeon's enterprise on hosoek's room.

"It is a good purpose yoongs. Do you think Mr.park is good guy and deserve all goods" hoseok asked while wraps yoongi's waist to get closer.

"Maybe yes or maybe not. But only god know how to punish those bitches. we are not the one to do things" Yoongi assured while throws his head on back and bit his lower lips when hoseok sucked on it.

"We can do if we want to" Hoseok said while drag his head to stare at yoongi.

"This is crime"

"When it comes to love, there is no crime" Hoseok said as yoongi falshed his gummy smile."No.crime" Hoseok popped his nose on him "My little meow meow"

☆¤☆

Mr.park flinched when he heard thunder sound on the midnight. He looked at left , there is no one in his bed. "Cho?"he called but got no answer.

He turned on the lamp and he saw empty place besides him. He exit the door and looked left and right he got no sound of human other than him.

He again enter into his room to open the closet there is no more dresses or accessories of his wife things. No trace of it. He runned to see his sons but no one is there.

He furrowed his eyebrows and sat on the bed while he saw paper under the pillow.he took to read it.

Park,

I can't live like this.. so I'm going and will never come back again. Don't search for my sons , they are safe and they're with me. I don't want end my life like this not for my sons too. Good bye!!

Mr.park mumbled the word "My sons?" And he cleared to know that she loved him for money not for him. Mr.park cried out loud at sound of thunder show how much angry he have inside it.

☆¤☆

To be continue