【Chapter 3】

As Schlatt dug his hands in his hair he angrily threw his phone. "Nothing?" Schlatt asked himself. No one gave even one hint that they weren't loyal to him.

Not Lizzie, Not Phil, hell Not even Corpse who seemed like a good suspect. No one gave off un loyal hints. Nothing that would betray their cover, Schlatt sighed, he had no leads on who to ask or who could be trusted.

A knock at his door snapped him out of his thoughts. He picked up his phone hoping it wasn't broken, luckily it wasn't. As he reached the door another knock was heard. Then he heard Lizzie's voice on the other end "hey Schlatt i have to talk to you".

Schlatt groaned, but opened the door anyway, Lizzie's bright happy smile caught him slightly off guard. "Yes?" he asked her, "Corpse found a dead animal on the edge of the camp barrier. A wolf seemed to have killed it and it had an unfamiliar scent".

Schlatt's eyes widened "follow me" she said and led Schlatt out. To the side of the camp. He could smell death, as they turned the corner a rabbit lay dead on the ground.

The bites in its body were clean, the teeth must be really sharp to do such a clean bite.

"What happened here-" Schlatt suddenly heard a creak from above. Lizzie looked up as well, she seemed a little worried. "Maybe just a squirrel?" Lizzie laughed, Schlatt didn't believe it, Lizzie bit her lip stressfully.

Schlatt examined the body once more and sensed eyes on him. He thought it was just Lizzie, he heard a stick fall and turned to the tree behind him. He saw nothing.

He turned back once more, running his finger along the wound. Suddenly he heard the sound of running. Schlatt went to turn but his mouth was covered by something.

Schlatt spotted Lizzie with a happy smile, he thrashed and wiggled trying to escape the others grip. Eventually his body grew weak, his thrashing slowed and he faded in and out of consciousness before everything went black.

Words - 350