【Chapter 21】

Dream awoke with a headache. He opened his eyes to find he was on a bed. He'd just been in the forest, he'd found out Callum and Patrick were traitors and was chasing them down. Then they dropped out of the trees and attacked him.

He shivered at the coldness of the room, the walls were white and the room was laced with a red color. Most likely a medical ward, a familiar white haired male lay beside him on a different bed. He stood and walked over to him, Patrick was out cold but his breathing was slow and calm. It looked like his arm was broken.

Clay turned to the door as it opened, "Schlatt?!" he gasped, the dark brown haired male looked annoyed. He limped over to a chair and sat down wincing in the process. A brunette with lighter haired male walked in after him giggling. Schlatt's face turned a little pink.

Dream was confused, (if you're dirty minded you'll know what happened) he looked between the two. "Hello Clay" Schlatt sighed, the brunette handed him water. "What's wrong with you Schlatt? You look fucked" Dream stated. Schlatt spat out the water he had just drank and coughed. He wiped his mouth with his sleeve, "pfft" the brunette laughed. "Wilbur!" Schlatt snapped, "right, sorry, sorry i'll shut up" Wilbur giggled.

"Schlatt?" Dream asked in confusion, "Please I hate formalities, just call me Johnathan," he said, taking a sip of the water. "Your name is Johnathan?!" Dream gasped, "what did you not know that Schlatt is my last name, Clay of all people i thought you would know" Schlatt smirked as the words came out of his mouth.

Dream's face went pale, "you know?!" he gasped in shock. "Yes I know you have books dedicated to everything about us and every move we've made in history. I mean it's pretty obvious with you stalking me, hell i don't even have to introduce Wil. I mean you have a book of him too" Schlatt stated, taking another sip of water. Wilbur stared at Schlatt then back at Dream.

"So, like, are you alright Johnathan?" Dream asked, Wilbur smirked and looked out the window. Schlatt placed the glass of water on the table. "We don't talk about that for now, leave it be until i'm not mad anymore" Schlatt sighed, "you mad at me Johnathan?!" Wilbur gasped looking at him.

"I can't walk Wilbur! Of course I'm mad!" Schlatt snapped, "Schlatt!" Wilbur whined, drawing out Schlatt's name. "I'm confused about what happened?" Dream asked, confused. "I'm disappointed in you, Clay, you out of all the people, I expected to know," Schlatt growled. "Let it set in, he'll figure it out soon," Wilbur chuckled.

Before Dream could reply the door to the med ward opened. Two figures stood there, one had brown hair and blue eyes. He wore glasses and a gray hoodie. The scarf he wore was red and green striped. But that wasn't the weirdest thing, he had a pair of gray ears on his head and a tail that resembled a squirrels.

The other one, the female, had blonde hair similar to Dreams and had a similar mask to his on top of her head. She also wore a green hoodie. "Ah, i uh, did not expect you to be here Wilbur" the brunette said. "Ross, why do you have those on?" Wilbur asked as he gestured to the ears and tail the brunette was wearing.

"Ask my apprentice," Ross said, gesturing to the girl. "Drista, did you do this?" Wilbur asked her, "yeah" she replied with an evil grin.

"Yah look ridiculous" Schlatt stated with a smirk, "well you don't look any better Schlatt" Drista remarked with a laugh. Drista turned to Dream with a smile which turned to a surprised frown.

"Drista?!" Dream exclaimed, "I thought you were dead!" he yelled. Drista seemed unamused at his anger, almost like he wasn't there.

"Hey Sky" she said, turning to the door where a very short male stood. She ignored Dream who was still angry, "Drista! Answer me!" he snapped. "What brings you here?" she asked, Dream sighed finally giving up knowing she would just ignore him. "For the last time Drista, call me Adam" he laughed.

Sky had his hair pulled back into a nice hairstyle; it parted in the middle, and the rest of it was fluffed out. He wore a light gray shirt over a dark gray turtleneck, and a black belt with a gold chain dangling from his side. He noticed that sky's eyes were glowing a gold color from under his sunglasses. On his chest was a gold pendant with a purple gem in the middle. Flowing down his back was a gold cape that split in the back to resemble wings which was similar to Phil's.

"I need to borrow you for a bit Drista, is that ok with you Ross?" he asked the man who was still wearing the ears and tail. "Oh yeah, all i came to do was check on Patrick feel free" he said walking over to the white haired. Drista gave a sigh of relief and ran after Sky as he left. Dream breathed in and out trying desperately to calm himself.

"She can't avoid me forever" he muttered, "no but she tries, but eventually she has to realize that she can't avoid you because your siblings" Ross explained. "You just have to be patient, eventually she'll come around, it just takes time" Wilbur chimed in, Schlatt nodded.

Dream stared at the three and smiled.