【Chapter 16】

Punz watched as Wilbur led Schlatt out of his cell and into his house. Callum had brought Dream and Patrick into the camp, Punz opened the door to Rae's house. "Hey, have you seen how Wilbur just led Schlatt into his house... uncuffed?" He asked.

"Yeah, I did, it was weird wasn't it?" Rae replied, "I think Dream's in there too" Purpled chimed in. Punz looked at him because of Grayson's quiet nature; sometimes they younger would surprise him. "What's Wilbur want with the leaders of the packs?" Luke asked, Grayson shrugged.

Punz looked at Rae with an unamused look, Purpled was casually sipping some coffee as it was very early in the morning, almost five AM. Punz had never had a good sleeping schedule, sometimes he'd go to bed at a normal time. Others he would go to sleep at six in the morning.

Punz stretched his legs, "welp lets go Grayson, gotta do our morning chores" he sighed, grabbing his white hoodie off his waist and putting it on. Purpled did the same with his purple hoodie. As Punz stood up there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it" Rae sighed, as she opened the door a white eyed male stared back at them.

Eret... Punz had heard people talk about him and he'd often seen him from afar, but he'd never seen the infamous white eyed male up close. "What are you doing here?" Rae hissed, Punz winced at her tone towards the tall man. He would never have that kinda courage to be mean to anyone who had Wilbur's favor.

Rae had just as much of Wilbur's favor as Eret did, but she was nice and took his rudeness towards her jokingly. They were good friends, though he took a step back when Eret looked at him. He looked curious, "who are they Rae?" he asked in a deep voice. Punz and Purpled both were surprised at how deep Eret's voice was.

Grayson exchanged a confused glance at Eret then to Punz. "ah right! Eret this is Punz and that's Grayson" she said excitedly. "Their my friends" Eret's eyes narrowed at them both, Punz felt his stomach drop under Eret's gaze. Eret stared for a few more seconds before his gaze softened and he chuckled.

"Hello Grayson, Luke, i'm Eret" the taller man said holding a hand out to Purpled who shook his hand then to Punz. "hello Eret" Punz replied as he shook Eret's hand. It felt weird to shake a higher ups hand. "Anyways Rae i need to talk to you" Eret said pulling away, "alright" Rae said.

Eret turned back towards them, "alone" he stated. Punz nodded and backed out the door Grayson followed out. The last thing Luke saw was Eret's gleaming white eyes as the door shut behind him.