【Chapter 13】

Sykkuno awoke in pain, his body was sore and he didn't know what happened last night. Was it a dream? Was it just some sick nightmare?. Sykkuno stood up and removed his shirt. His back hurt the worst.

He turned his back towards the mirror and saw something that horrified him: a large gash of three claw marks spanned his back. He realized that his clothes were stained in it and his hands as well.

The crimson coating on his hand dripped from his hands. He remembers the feeling of his claws tearing Mark's skin, and the feeling of Mark retaliating with a blow to his back. Sykkuno shuddered at the thought of going back there.

"Oh my god! Sykkuno! What happened?!" Connor screamed, Sykkuno turned just as Connor ran up to him. Connor grabbed his wrist, "Connor i'm fine!" Sykkuno gasped as Connor sat him down on the chair back facing him. Connor wet a washcloth and applied it to Sykkuno's back.

They sat in silence before Connor spoke, "how did you get these wounds?" he asked. Sykkuno tensed up as Connor applied pressure to the wounds. "I don't know, i just woke up covered in blood" Sykkuno lied, "oh..." Connor sighed.

"Well, someone definitely attacked you, I wonder who,and how did you not notice" Connor said trailing off. Sykkuno wished to just spit out the contents of his dream, to explain it all to Connor, but he couldn't. He felt a sudden urge to go back there, to go back and train some more. His mind wandered back to what Mark said, I just wanna make you the best you can be.

Did Sykkuno believe him? Was he telling the truth? Whatever he meant, Sykkuno wanted to go back. He wanted to be the best he could be for his pack. Even if he risked his life for it, in spite of that, Mark was pretty nice he made sure none of them actually died. And at one point two other wolves joined to train them quicker.

Tubbo and Tommy they called themselves, Tubbo was a dark brown wolf with ocean blue eyes. The other was a blonde wolf, the same color as Phil; he had eyes similar to diamonds. Tubbo seemed really close with Mark while Tommy was all over the place, but even that was a useful fighting style. It confused anyone who fought him because he would be bouncing here and there. It was difficult to pinpoint where he would land, because he would land then jump again immediately.

Tommy was untouchable because of this, tubbo however was smart and quick on his feet. Everyone was hurt by the end of it, and then that's when he woke up.