【Chapter 18】

Punz was in the corner of his bedroom, knees to his face and arms wrapped around them. His soft sobs were the only thing he could hear. Purpled had never ignored him before, was it Eret's fault? Who was he kidding of course it was Eret's fault.

"Punz?" his head lifted as he heard Eret's worried voice, "what do you want? To laugh at me because you made my only friend hate me?" Punz snapped. "Punz... I didn't do anything. I was as equally as surprised as you" Eret spoke softly sitting beside Punz and rubbing the others back.

"No matter what you think Luke, I have done nothing to ruin your friendship with Grayson" Eret soothed Punz. "really?" Punz said through sniffles. "Yes and if Gray wants to stop being your friend he just lost the best person ever" Eret smiled as the words came out of his mouth.

Punz was surprised by Eret's attempts to cheer him up. "If Grayson wants to be an asshole to his best friend then so be it. I don't want to be his friend either" Eret said enthusiastically.

Punz giggled at how hard Eret was trying, "see! Maybe you just need friends who care about you" he explained. "But me and Grayson have been friends for a long time..." Punz said sadly. "Try hanging out with me you don't need Grayson" Punz looked at Eret and smiled.

-----------

Punz genuinely laughed as Eret joked around with him. He'd never laughed this hard around Grayson; it kinda hurt how hard he was laughing. Punz felt eyes on him, as he turned he spotted Purpled staring at him with a hurt and confused expression.

Punz glared at him just as Purpled had done to Punz, Purpled eyes widened in surprise as Punz turned back to Eret. The taller male was staring at Purpled with an equally rude expression. "Anyways! I got a new dress. Wanna see it?" Eret exclaimed excitedly, "Sure" Punz laughed.

---------

Eret had changed into a red dress that's length spanned onto the floor. It honestly looked like a ball gown at the front was four black strings crossing over each other. The skirt of the dress split in the middle revealing erets legs which were covered in a pair of red leggings. Eret wore red heels.

"It looks amazing on you" Punz smiled, "aw, thank you, i like the color a lot especially" Eret explained. Punz turned and saw Purpled staring at him sadly. Punz stared at Eret and smiled. The white eyed male was right he didn't need Purpled. He didn't need him at all.