26

Zayn pulled the car into the driveway and honked the horn three times. A few seconds pass, then the front door opened. Louis stepped out. Then Harry.

Niall was beyond shocked. Harry was wearing his soft pink sweater in front of Tomlinson. And Tomlinson had a small smile on his lips. 

Harry had tugged the sleeves over his hands, creating adorable little paws that almost covered his fingers.

"Harry doesn't just wear hoodies and jeans?" Zayn asked quietly to Niall

"He's so cute" Niall laughed

Zayn grinned and nodded in agreement. Louis and Harry crawled into the backseat and Niall's first words were, "Harry! Look at you! God damn" and Zayn laughed and turned to look Harry up and down. Louis grinned wider and looked out his window. Harry's cheeks turned the same color as his top and he looked down, causing some of his hair to fall in front of his face.

He quickly pushed his hand up through it, to move it back, and muttered a quick thanks to the boys in the front seats.

* * *

When they pulled up to the fancy restaurant, Harry quickly asked to speak to Niall in private, so the two boys stepped out of the car and Harry started to rant quickly.

"He was so nice and accepting. It was.. weird. It was cool. He was cool. My mom was sweet to him and he called her Miss Styles- he was a gentleman! Why is he being like this?" Harry rambled

"Harry! Calm down! He's nice! You're nice! Deal with it. It's different- sure- but you just said it was cool. Meaning you like it when you're both nice."

* * *

"Zayn... he's so sweet. He's got a light pink room and soft bed sheets and-" 

"Bedsheets? You were in his bed?" Zayn asks, cutting Louis off

"Well, we were in his room- and when I picked up the sweater off the bed, yes the bed sheet was soft!" Louis groans

"And you two have been civil the entire time?" Zayn continues

"The. Entire. Time." Louis repeats while nodding surely

"Wow. I'm proud" the black haired boy grins

"I can't believe myself. Nice to Styles? Pfft! It's crazy" Louis sighs

"Enjoy it, mate."

"How? It's weird"

"He seems to enjoy it too. So, suck it up and keep get along with him, Loueh."

"I guess it's... yeah, it's nice" Louis mutters