58

Louis took Harry's hand and walked him all the way to Niall's. Neither spoke, they just walked. And when they reached the house, Harry got the key from the potted plant by the door and they let themselves in.

"Want a water or anything before bed, haz?" Louis asked quietly

"No, I'm alright.. thank you" 

Louis nodded and the two went up the stairs to the room they slept in before.

"Undress?" Harry asked quietly

Louis nodded again, knowing what Harry wanted, and he stepped closer to the green eyed boy. Harry raised his arms and let the other pull his shirt off his body. Then his shoes and socks, and lastly, his jeans.

Once Harry was down to his boxers, Lou kissed him softly. Harry melted into the touch and put his hands on the older boy's shoulders and turned his head, trying to deepen the kiss.

"Baby" Louis mumbled as he pulled away

That's when he seen the tears streaking down Harry's face. 

"Let's lay down, baby" Louis whispered softly as he quickly undressed to match Harry.

The two fell into the bed, under a fuzzy blanket, and Louis let Harry cry. He wiped the boy's tears as they escaped to his cheeks and nose. And by the end of the fit, Harry's lip was wobbling and his breaths were uneven- but the tears were no more.

"Harry, I want you to know that I'll never do what he did. Ever. I know we've only been together a couple of weeks, but you mean so much to me. All my opinions of you have changed drastically and I care a lot about you, okay? I'd never hurt you like that"

"Promise me?" Harry whispered, "promise. Because I can't go through it again. Last time, it almost killed me.. I don't know what would happen if.." 

"Sh.. shush, baby, look at me."

Harry shut his mouth and looked into Lou's eyes

"I promise. Cross my heart. Okay? I'll never ever do what he did."

* * *

When Louis woke up, he was so warm. It was the most pleasant thing he'd ever woken up to. The light hangover was really just a soft, tired feeling. The most amazing scent surrounded him. And the best form of warmth covered his body.

Harry had crawled completely on top of him before they fell asleep. His legs were on either side of Lou's body, his arms were on his chest and shoulders, and his head was berried in his neck.

Louis started to sing..

"Put your head on my shoulder.." he sang softly and quietly

"Hold me in your arms, baby"

Harry woke and giggled sweetly

"You like that song, haz?" Louis asked with a grin. The still half sleeping boy just nodded and cuddled more into Louis, then muttered "keep going"

"Squeeze me oh so tight" Louis had to contain his laugh as he sang, because Harry was wiggling around a bit and his hair was tickling his jaw. "Show me that you love me too" 

"Put your lips next to mine, dear" Harry sang this time, "Won't you kiss me once, baby"

Louis tipped Harry's face up and pressed his lips so softly to his.

"Just a kiss goodnight, maybe" Louis continued

"You and I will fall in-" before Harry could finish the line, the bedroom door opened

"Hey.. Breakfast is done" It was Liam

"Thanks, bub" Louis smiled

"Be down in a minute" Harry nodded to him

Liam smiled warmly then left

"Last night was hard" harry mumbled as he slid his shirt on over his head

"Yeah.. About that.. you said that last time, it almost killed you... what's that mean?" Louis asked as he turned around from zipping up his jeans

"Oh"

"Oh?" Louis asked

"You deserve to know, Lou... it's just really hard. Can I, maybe, tell you another time?" Harry asked quietly

"Of course, H. Now, let's go eat"