69

After a long discussion with Louis, Niall hugged Harry goodnight, gave Louis a short hug, then went to sleep on the couch downstairs. Anne had come home and asked if Harry was alright. Niall just said he was needing some support at the moment and he'd probably come out of his room to talk to her tomorrow. She understood, hugged Niall, then went to bed herself.

Niall called Zayn. He couldn't tell Zayn what was happening.. so he chose the same answer he gave to Anne.

"Harry just needs some support and I've always been here and Louis is his boyfriend.. so.. yeah" Niall explained

"I get it, love. We haven't got classes tomorrow, seeing that it is Saturday, so do you wanna hang out? Or I could come 'round, if you don't feel comfortable leaving Harry's place yet?"

"Thanks for understanding. And.. yeah, i'll talk to Harry. If he's better, we can go out but if not, or if I don't think he is because damn I can see right through his lies, we'll stay here and all hang out."

"Okay, baby. I'm gonna get off, it's late."

"Sleep good, Z" Niall whispered softly

"I'm all cuddled up in your hoodie you left. The grey one with 'Crazy Mofos' on it"

Niall giggled and looked at his own torso.

"Yeah, I'm wearing your Arosmith hoodie" Niall replied

"Cute"

"g'night, zen"

"Night, Nialler"

* * *

Louis laid down next to Harry, only wearing boxers as usual, and Harry was bundled up in a hoodie and boxers.

"You hate sleeping in a shirt, babe. You can take it off, I won't judge" 

"But... the bandages.."

"You don't have to, Harry. I'm just saying, if you'd be more comfortable, I won't even look at the bandages"

Harry sat up and took off his hoodie. He was careful of his wrist then laid back down next to his boyfriend.

"Are they healing alright?" Lou asked

"Yeah, they're okay"

"You clean them good?"

"Niall helps"

"I'm glad you've got a friend that's there for you like he is, Haz"

"Yeah.. but now I've got you, too, right?"

"You'll always have me."