34

Harry walked slowly around the isle. He had already picked out a nice pair of Chelsea boots, jeans, and he eventually decided on a blue plaid shirt. Simple- but affective.

He did his hair well and slipped on a necklace. He felt comfortable- even if he wasn't wearing him soft, comfy sweaters. He felt like he looked good, and he was proud of that.

Liam eyed Harry fo a second then blurted out "If I were gay, I'd be all over you, Styles", causing all three of them to burst out laughing.

Louis looked at himself in his mirror. Zayn was standing behind him, humming as he sifted through pairs and pairs of jeans.

"These would make your bum look better" Zayn says as he holds out a pair of black skinny jeans

Louis snatched them and stuck his legs into the pants. He pulled them up over his bum and buttoned the front.

He was nervous. Beyond nervous.

He had a crush and he doesn't want to admit it. 

He turns half way and cranes his neck to check out his bum.

"Louis, I wish I liked you like that, but I only see you as a friend. No offense" Zayn says 

"None taken, Z. Only see you as a friend aswell, mate... Remember when we kissed?" 

Zayn laughs and nods.

"Yeah, I remember. We both frowned immediately" 

"It didn't feel right" Louis agrees

"Cuz we're besties" Zayn smiles at Louis and hugs him from behind

They look at each other in the mirror. 

"I'm so confused" Louis sighs

"It'll all be alright, bub, I swear"

Louis and Zayn ended up choosing a blue jean jacket, black shirt, the black jeans, and a pair of grey and white converses for Louis. After that, Zayn helped style his messy hair into a cool fringe.

 After that, Zayn helped style his messy hair into a cool fringe