Chapter 4

Emma's P.o.v

The moment the announcer yelled fight Luke came running at me. That was his second mistake. The first was even signing up for this fight, we all know its not going to be pretty. And if anyone thinks I'm going to take it easy on him your dead wrong. I either go all in or not at all.

One of the reasons I fight is to let stress and anger out. As an effect of my wonderful day at school and home its no shock that I have a lot of anger in me.

The second he moves i saw what was coming. Luke came at me trying to punch me, but made another mistake of showing it by moving his left foot signaling he was going to do something with his right. Judging my his slight movement in his shoulder i knew he was going to try and hit me.

I blocked him with my right arm and like the flash i moved my body to side and kicked him. I made sure to put all my strength in my foot and leg. It hit him in the side of the stomach. From the loud groan from him I am assuming it hurt a lot. Of course it did, i was the one who hit me.

Once he composed himself he stepped back and started to circle me. A smart move on his part. I knew he only did it because he was in pain and he wanted to see my weakness. Sadly for him i have none. I made sure of that. I was a fighting machine and i would be shocked if he found a way to hurt me more than my daily life did.

After 30 seconds of circling each other I became board and decided to just go for it. best to just get over with since i was going to win. I didn't even need to see him fight to know this.

Since i knew he was already hurt on his right side i knew it was the smart choice to strike there, any normal righter would. However I'm not just some normal fighter. I was the panther and i stiked anywhere or anyone i pleased.

Luke had to know that i would try and hit him again on the right so he would be protecting that side. I was going to go for his left.

I took my first step towards him which made him flinch just the tiny bit. It was almost non existent but i saw it. Awe the poor baby was hurt, i don't care.

I moved my hand as if i was going to punch him to show i was going to the right, but just as he shielded his side i quickly changed hands and hit his left. When grunted in pain i didn't stop. I was close to him so i could do almost anything.

I banged my head against his, which hurt me but probably hurt his more. He stumbled back a little but i wouldn't let him go that easily. I still had anger in me and i was just getting started.

I grabbed his hair and wrapped it forward. Yes it was a girl move but it worked so I'm not complaining. I shoved him to the middle of the ring. I let him go waiting for him to catch his breath. I wanted to have a real fight, not just to hit a body.

When he composed himself he turned towards me and i swear the look on his face was priceless. It was pure hatred. He looked so mad i think i saw steam coming out from his ears.

He ran at me screaming trying to get a punch in which he missed. I just moved out of the way. Sad, he was just sad.

Right as i turned my back to him to look at the cheering crowd that's when i felt it. There was pain in my side that knocked the breath out of me. Luke had just kicked me like i had in the start of the fight. Man that really hurt.

I stumbled a little bit but i could take it. I turned to him just as he was coming at me again. I was surprised he had lasted this long, yes i did let him catch his breath but he did get a good hit in and i applause him for that.

Right as he got to me i punched him but he did the same, but unlike him i didn't let it affect me. Instead i grabbed him and flipped him over him. His body slams into the cold hard floor. I must have broke something because just as he slammed to the ground i heard a large crack. Not like when you pop your fingers, no this crack was like when you miss place your shoulder and you pop it into place. His screams confirmed my thought.