Chapter 11: Meet Marija Jones

Marija Jones: Look up.
______________
Emma's pov:
______________
I looked up seeing lights but then I saw, Marija Jones. I gasped because 1. She was here 2. She just saw me and "Thunder" sleeping together, And 3. She took a picture and was clapping at us. "Oh my gosh what are you doing here?" I asked with a smile on my face. Luke was just confused.

*Luke's pov:*
________________

Some girl walked in clapping and taking pictures of us, can you say creepy. Emma seemed happy and confused to see her (who ever she is?). "Oh my gosh what are you doing here?" She asked in a happy voice. The girl stepped closer Emma, I was about to hit her when they hugged. "Well I figured something was up because you were not there for the 2 nights, So I tracked you from your phone." She said with a smile. "Who are you?" I asked (kind of) calm. She laughed and put out her hand so I could shake it. "Marija" I gasped, was this the marija the one Emma told me to find. Who is she? I took her hand to shake it. When are hands met, I saw a few bruises on her hand, like she had been hitting. She took her hand away fast when she saw that I was staring at her hand. She cleared her throat and asked Emma "so Emma dose, he know?" She asked looking at me. Emma started to choke as if she choked on her spite. What did i or didn't I now? "Um Luke Whould you mind stepping out side well, me and marija talk?" She asked in her sweet voice. I looked in her eyes and sighed, and walked out "fine". I closed the door and herd low talking then yelling then it was silent. What in the world did I not know?!?! Marija opened the door, looked at me then back at Emma and then she walked away. "What in the world happened in here? And what don't I know?!" I entered the room. She looked down and then back up. "I'm Sorry..but I..i can't tell you." She said looking down sadly. She just whispered I could barley hear her, and did she just stutter, to ME! I know she dose not stutter and I know she dose not wear glasses because the doctors took them away but when she woke up she could see just fine. "Your not a nerd, I know your hiding something and I'm going to find out what it is if it's the last thing i do" before she could say something I walked out, slamming the door.

*Emma's pov:*
______________
As the door slammed to my room, I felt a tear coming down my check but I wiped it away fast. I can't belive that Luke just said that. I desited to leave and run to my house, I NEED to hit something. I moved and began to turn so I could stand. My body hurt (not as bad as yesterday) but I had to get away from here. I stud up wobbling, I saw some of my clothes on this dresser. I grabbed them and started changing. When I was down I put my hair up and walked out trying to cover my bruised face. Thankfully no one noticed me walking out. When I opened the door there was Luke on the phone talking. He was turned the other way so he could not see me. But my curiosity got the best of me. I hid behind a pole trying to listen. "I just wanted to help her" pause "DONT CALL HER THAT!" He yelled into the phone. Pause "I have to go" he said before hanging up. Was he talking about me? He walked back inside and I started to walk away towards my house.

I made it about 10 minutes. I was on my street when a car pulled up next to me. 3 big guys got out with black masks and grabbed me. They knocked me out and... well that's all I can remember, now all I see is black.
--------------------------------------------
Hello, hope you liked it. Please vote and follow me,
Thanks:
Melanie