Chapter 20: Asked To Prom

Okay so I just want to say OMG 3k!! I can not belive my story has gotten 3k. I am so happy! So thank you Eveyone who as voted or commented or even just read. Thank you all SOOO much!
________________
Emma's P.O.V

I pulled away slowly for a breath of air. Luke pulled away fast and stud there with a bit of a blush forming on his checks. "Um, sorry" he said in a small whisper. I looked at him with a questionable look. "What? " I asked in a interested voice. "For, um, kissing you" he said softly, not making eye contact. My heart broke a little. Maybe he didn't like me in that way. I opened my mouth to say something but I was interrupted by the gym door open fast. And in walked marija. "Sup Eveyone!" She yelled with a hint of laughter. She walked up to me and Luke who were just standing there in an awkward silence. By the time marija made her way to us she noticed the silance between us. "Sooo, how was the first day of training? " she asked braking the silence. She was looking at Luke so I guess she was asking him. "It was fine" he said In a normal, calm voice. I just looked at him with a calm face. He finally looked at me with his big blue eyes. It was as if we were having a staring contest. I looked down. "I'm going to go get some water" I said and walked away. Marija nodded "good idea" She said happily. I walked into marijas office and over to her small refrigerator. I opened the door and grabbed 2 waters and a beer for marija. I waited a few seconds, I took a deep breath and walked out slowly, to see Luke and marija laughing. Dose he like her? I bet he does, I mean who would like someone like me? Ugh stop thinking like that Emma. He is not worth your worrying.

I walked over to them and handed them there drinks. "Thanks Em" Marija said popping open her beer. Luke cleared his thought "ya, thanks" he said in a small voice. Marija stoped sipping her beer and looked at us. There was an awkward silence again. No one would break it so I desited I would. Beside I need to leave this place, mainly Luke. "I'm going to go for a walk" I said as I turned on my heal walking away towards the door. "Wait all come with" I heard Luke say from behind me. "NO" I almost yelled. "Sorry I just, need some me time" I said and with that I walked out the door. I felt bad for being so rude. But.

I walked out into the sunlight. I took in the light and the small breeze. I closed my eyes and just imagined a better life. My eyes Suddnly opened when I realised I haven't been in school for 2 and a half weeks! "Oh my god" I mumbled to myself. What about my grades! Since it was Sunday I desited I should just start school again tommrow. But instead of being my nerdy self, all just be me. Emma. I liked the sound of it. I was tired of being afraid.

I started my walk down the street. I looked at a few houses and little shops. It seemed so peaceful. I loved being outside. I desited I should head back since Luke and marija would be getting worried, maybe. When I made it to the front door of the gym, I walked in saw Marija beating up Luke. She kept punching him and he kept groaning, but not surrendering. I just stud there in shock. Maybe marija was in a training fight with him and he is losing. I walked over with a straight face on. "What's going on here?" I asked looking at marija. She stoped and looked at me and then back at Luke. "You want to tell her, or shall i?" She said looking at Luke dead in the eye. Luke looked down with a small hint of pink forming on his cheeks. "Fine," she said looking at me know. "Luke asked me how he would ask you to prom. And I said something romantic and he said your right I should just send her a text, yes that's perfect! And then I looked tall him" she said fast not looking away. Suddnly I could feel my cheeks warming up. "And I said your going to what!?" She yelled "and so I started punching him" She said with a straight face as if what she just said was nuts. I looked at Luke with wide eyes. He finally looked up and walked over to me and bent down on one nee as if proposing. "Emma, would you do me the oner, (sorry don't know how to spell that) even through marija just blurted it out. Anyway. Be my date to prom?" He asked in a sweet voice. I couldn't belive it. Luke Stella was asking me out to prom. "I'd, um love to" I said silently. Luke smiled so big. He jumped up and gave me a big bear hug. He let go a little only a little so we were just inches apart. He started to lean in when, we heard clapping. Wecbulted away to see marija, clapping and sipping fake tears away as if she was crying. "How romantic, my baby is all grown up" She said smiling. I started to blush and looked up to see Luke was blushing two.

"You know, let's go out to eat" Marija said happily. I realised I was pretty hungry. "Ya that sounds grate" I said. Luke smiled a bit. "Come on in starving. " Luke said, and with that we got into the car and headed off to get something to eat.
--------------------------------------------
Sorry for re updating, I had to change somthing
1024 words
Hi Eveyone. I liked this chapter because of the part were marija was clapping and fake crying. I laughed at that. So hope eveyones day was good, and I'm so exited for the prom chapter! So please vote and comment.
Thank:
Melanie